What would you do if...

Users who are viewing this thread

Join you.

What would you do if your parents/legal guardians showed up at your work/shool on your birthday and sang to you loudly in front of all co-workers/classmates?

*poker face* Worst parents ever.

What would you do if you could chose to be talented at one thing?

Nothing. I'm talented in more than one thing

What would you do if modern weapons are banned and we could only use bolt-action rifles and machine guns like in WWI?

[insert picture of Peter Griffin shatting on a pigeon washing his car]

What would you do if sugary food (meaning sweets, lollies etc.) was made illegal?

Throw up a big careface. I'm a salt-man.

What would you do if you were in a country with no prohibitions on sexual exploitation against the will of another, (rape)?

Punch you in the face repeatedly until you beg for mercy.

What would you do if you woke up suddenly in Brazil and couldn't get out?

Buy a shotgun, get high, and go watch a football game.
I'd be dead soon anyway.

What would you do if I told you there's a rabid polar bear standing behind you?

Verbeek said:
Buy a shotgun

No, you wouldn't, you can't buy shotguns in Brazil just like that. Unless of course you buy them illegally, which is probably pretty easy, but remember, I never told you that.

But you did. So now we're all going to Brazil to look at fine arses and buy black-market shotguns. Hope you've got a lot of spare room.

What would you do if we all actually did that?

You're not very good at this Eктωρ

Cutpurse3 said:
What if you **** yourself while watching a movie with your girlfriend?
Stubbornly claim that Edward vampire guy is really scary.

What would you do if a semi-good looking teacher came on to you saying you could get better grades for a few ... favors.

If it was a female. Tap that faculty arse. Male, politely turn him down. But refer him to other possibly interested parties.

What would you do if a gang of twelve year olds tried to mug you?

Back
Top Bottom