What will sally out mission battles be like? (edited, they are planned)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nah, now seriously and without drama; I doubt very much that sally out has been eliminated entirely. I think it's a performance deactivation ai /navmesh. Even the custom battle interface we were shown in early 2019 had this option.

blog_post_74_taleworldswebsite_02.png

Dev Blog 24/01/19

Yep but as You saw the gate opened and closed automatically. Normally You would need to open it Yourself. Cav in siege could be usefull with horses so You can kill some ranged units before other gets closer to the gate.

And to keep them separate from the ground troops....I don't want my elite cavalry dying if I can help it.

Nah, now seriously and without drama; I doubt very much that sally out has been eliminated entirely. I think it's a performance deactivation ai /navmesh. Even the custom battle interface we were shown in early 2019 had this option.

blog_post_74_taleworldswebsite_02.png

Dev Blog 24/01/19
They are definitely working on it, as Scarface pointed out its on the priority list.

I guess they are just gonna release it all at time once its ready? Sometime I wish they went through with the alpha version so we could help test this stuff. Sometimes I get the feeling their QA team is just too small to sufficiently test these things and they clearly hold off on releasing small iterative changes to beta if it breaks anything.

Give us alpha test please, im nearing 1000 hours im getting to the point id rather test specific things that they request players to test (hence my testing for mex). This is how the Escape from Tarkov alpha testing works right now, get a build with specific requests to play a certain way and see if anything happens, with easy directions on how to provide feedback (effective as hell). Too late now I suppose
3sr8.gif

I'm pretty sure it is no. 2 because that sort of **** is rife in the game industry and it is effectively NEVER punished.
Gets me every damn time, I just wanna believe .....cyberpunk why

Back
Top Bottom