what troops do i get

Users who are viewing this thread

lord olaf said:
i just got the mod but cant decide on french or english

Well both factions are very strong. Both the english and french have unique units that kick @$$ on the battlefield.
Its really up to you who you want to choose.
I choose the french because the french knights (can't remember theie actual names) can withstand a lot of damage.
The one thing I like about the english is that they have the famous longbowmen, great soldiers in a siege.  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Like I said before its up to you to decide what nation you want to side with.
Both the english and french are strong factions.

jord932003 said:
lord olaf said:
i just got the mod but cant decide on french or english

Well both factions are very strong. Both the english and french have unique units that kick @$$ on the battlefield.
Its really up to you who you want to choose.
I choose the french because the french knights (can't remember theie actual names) can withstand a lot of damage.
The one thing I like about the english is that they have the famous longbowmen, great soldiers in a siege.  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Like I said before its up to you to decide what nation you want to side with.
Both the english and french are strong factions.
thanks

Spawn Of Achilles said:
You could always just create two characters and have a little 'beta' session of your own. Just to decide who you like better overall.

Yeah and put saving and quitting available to get a better look at things

Good idea. It always helps to be able to stop in the middle and act like a comparison shopper. It really helps when there is only 2 factions, e.g. HYW. It's much harder in Native, trust me I've tried. :wink:

well, i (personal opion) prefer the english (archers are soo cool!!)
but, again the french knights are also very powerfull...
well, it is up to you...

@Spawn Of Achilles

for native i just went recruiting everyone in the game... it worked =p
also i stayed a LONG time in the free tiral... so i had enghoung time to test my units untill the lvl 8...

Yeah just like they've said before me... If u like cavalry, Knights, etc. (like me personally) France is the most dominant, and archers the english. If you like infantry it doesnt really matter which side although you'll be screwed either way lol archers will kill you from far for english and the French will charge you down and they'll get off without a scratch! hehe

Back
Top Bottom