What the hell, beta 1.5.8

Users who are viewing this thread

Mount_and_Blade_II_Bannerlord_-_Singleplayer_PID__17272_-_Win64_Shipping_Client_Msvc14_Managed_C__Pr.png

Only sea raiders spawning (and over spawning), other looters, forest and mountain bandits completely disappeared. There is also icons getting stuck on loading problem. Im running on ssd. These never happened in prev. versions.

There's a few threads about this issue. Lucky for stable branch users this issue has been caught in beta. It's known by the devs. There will be a patch.

But it does make for fun. I have a full party of veteran caravan troops thanks to prisoners. I'm closing in on 70 sea raider chiefs too.

i think they are doing a lot of rewriting the hole code for performance and so on and than something like this can happen.
they found the issue and it will be fixed with the next patch.

they fixed it with today's hotfix, but the bandits themselves won't disappear, you'll have to hunt them down, or wait until NPC lords and caravans clear them out over time

they fixed it with today's hotfix, but the bandits themselves won't disappear, you'll have to hunt them down, or wait until NPC lords and caravans clear them out over time
That's good. I can complete my full army of sea raider chiefs before they disappear.

When we asked for more variety in Bandits this is definetly not what we meant

Back
Top Bottom