What scared you today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Nothing, it's not often that i'm scared.

But just yesterday, i was driving to work, when i see this big bird on the road. Well i thought it was gonna fly away when i get closer to it, but it didnt.
I missed it by and inch. It just stood there and looked back at me. Brave bird.

Weren said:

But just yesterday, i was driving to work, when i see this big bird on the road. Well i thought it was gonna fly away when i get closer to it, but it didnt.

I guess it was playing chicken with you, yuk yuk yuk. :grin:

Bugs keep sneaking into my room lately, so I'm getting paranoid that I'll wake up to find one crawling on my face. Now I'm freaked out by any prickling feelings on my skin.

Weren said:

This happened to me the other day. Only this bird flew straight into my windshield. There was a few feathers and some gooey stuff on it...

Oh, and I left a window open and one light on for half the night, so now there are a ton of very small bugs in here.

Edit: This seems to be a common thing.

I saw a slightly scary dream. I was driving at a desert canyon road with my friend and we came across an ancient door. It seemed to be an egyptian-style dungeon and we stepped in. The interior was sandy, dark and cave-like. I told my friend not to go further but he did and suddenly a pharaoh-shaped clay golem appeared. We ran outside and the golem got crushed under a bus that was driving on the road. Then i woke up.

Strange, I was having this wonderful dream about being a human, and then my sleep was disturbed by some trespassers so I woke up. Naturally, I was furious at the interruption, so I'm afraid I wasn't as polite as I could have been and chased them out into the road. Unfortunately, in my anger I wasn't paying much attention and got hit by a bus. Luckily no permanent harm was done, and my insurance covers accidental damage so I should be okay with the repair bills. Still waiting to hear back from the sculptor with an estimate, though.

what scared me today was that my mom threatend me of going out! Can you imagine? The air? The sun?

Mage246 said:
Bugs keep sneaking into my room lately, so I'm getting paranoid that I'll wake up to find one crawling on my face. Now I'm freaked out by any prickling feelings on my skin.

Getting to sleep is awful.

@Llandy
There is a difference between scare and fear.

When you get scared of a sudden spider crawling over your arm, you do not necessary fear it.
So I may believe that you do not fear alot, but I do think that you sometimes get scared when something nasty  unexpected suddenly happens.

Back
Top Bottom