What pissed you off today? v. VI

Users who are viewing this thread

A racist developer making a old school RPG.
Hes been ''working'' on it for 20 years.

He also bragged about beating black peoples up, hate feminism, openly support the far right.

Was asked recently by a troll if his game will have LGBT characters and he answered using the words ''trannies'' and ''fag''

I was obviously being facetious. Furthermore, given that I have no desire whatsoever to play his game, much less to buy it, I can simply resort to observing the ridiculous shenanigans that are surrounding the developer and his product, and do so with mild amusement. It's a much better idea than getting unnecessarily wound up over some looney wanker's beliefs (which I don't give a **** and can do nothing about), no?

Gasset said:
Who is Cleve?
Let me tell you about the Neanderth-
As in, seriously, not a meme answer.
Oh.

Cleve's a pretty interesting dude, he has worked in the game industry for decades, and after various happenings, quit his former position at a game company to start developing Grimoire. If these 20 years he's been working on it have paid off, Grimoire would probably be the greatest blobber (See Legend of Grimrock for a contemporary example of the genre) ever created. Not much of an accomplishment today since not very many people even play blobbers, but it's something. But it's not like Cleve cares, this game is meant for true fans of the dungeon crawling genre, it's not meant to be babbys first blobber.
Basically most people follow the game because of the journey, not the destination.

As for where Rebel has seen him supporting the alt-right or calling people ******s, I haven't seen myself, but I'm sure he'll link to Cleve's blog now to prove that he's not just making things up.

Btw I intended to use this thread to complain about a work-related incident that happened recently. I have this summer job as a bartender and yesterday whilst trying to open a bottle it exploded and my hands were cut in some parts, it really hurts. I can still work but when I cut pieces of lemon or touch certain liquors it hurts a lot  :facepalm:.

Comrade Temuzu said:
Gasset said:
Who is Cleve?
Let me tell you about the Neanderth-
As in, seriously, not a meme answer.
Oh.

Cleve's a pretty interesting dude, he has worked in the game industry for decades, and after various happenings, quit his former position at a game company to start developing Grimoire. If these 20 years he's been working on it have paid off, Grimoire would probably be the greatest blobber (See Legend of Grimrock for a contemporary example of the genre) ever created. Not much of an accomplishment today since not very many people even play blobbers, but it's something. But it's not like Cleve cares, this game is meant for true fans of the dungeon crawling genre, it's not meant to be babbys first blobber.
Basically most people follow the game because of the journey, not the destination.

As for where Rebel has seen him supporting the alt-right or calling people ******s, I haven't seen myself, but I'm sure he'll link to Cleve's blog now to prove that he's not just making things up.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/127cbe/grimoire_heralds_of_the_winged_exemplar_an_old/
http://www.vault-co.blogspot.com/
His blog

Anyway, if that's all it was, he'd just be another vapourware guy. BUT THERE'S MORE! See, Cleve used to go on Usenet back in the day and regale us with stories about the coming race wars in America, how he once defeated an entire gang of Mexican thugs in the L.A. riots, and how he's actually descended from Neanderthals and hence is like an ubermench to us puny Homo Sapiens. He would tell us tales of his superior bone density, which once allowed him to not only get hit by a car and survive but the car's metal bent around him because he's just that strong, yo. Oh, and how musketballs used to be the size of basketballs and if you got hit with one you'd just explode into red mist. Not him, though, because he's a Neanderthal.

Back
Top Bottom