What pissed you off today? v. VI

Users who are viewing this thread

Went to check the syllabus for the lowest rank (high school required) civil servant related to computers.
Basically, a Full Stack developer, mobile devices included, with some knowledge in security, accessibility and testing. But this was just one section out of 4. You also have to be a sysadmin. And they pay, after taxes, 19,594€

BIGGER Kentucky James XXL said:
People who raise their kids like that cause untold misery for teachers and other kids. Confront her ass.
How does that cause untold misery for other kids? I'd think it would cause untold misery for the daughter, most of all. I may not have gone to a regular school, but it doesn't take much for me to imagine that everybody likes to pick on the fat girl. And I bet it will only get worse as she gets into middle school and high school.

Obesity aside, children who grow up spoilt like that are a complete menace, and that kind of negative conditioning is extremely difficult to undo. A child who realises that the main adult in their life doesn't care much about them will basically be brain damaged. Abusers, repeat offenders and pedophiles almost always originate from households where the parent-child relationship is like this. This carries over into their relationships with other children even at an early age. When you hear 7 year old kids saying "I'm going to kill you" or "I hate women" or "I just want to die" then you don't have to be a sociologist to work out what's gone wrong.

Being fat is honestly the least of her concerns.

As a matter of fact, I do: there's been talk of some of my relatives coming to visit later this summer, including a couple of kids who are like 5 and 1. Apparently their grandmother, who's my aunt, wants me and some of my cousins to meet the the kids. Yay... I'm just hoping that this get-together doesn't happen at our house. If it happens at someone else's house, then we won't have to worry about being the hosts, we can leave whenever we want, and I won't have to worry about the 5 year-old getting into any of our stuff.

Arvenski said:
As a matter of fact, I do: there's been talk of some of my relatives coming to visit later this summer, including a couple of kids who are like 5 and 1.

Well as long as they aren't in swimsuits you should be fine.

It's not exactly constant, and it was a memorable blunder, but it feels a little bit overdone if it's mentioned every single time children and arv come up.

Cpt. Nemo said:
It's not exactly constant, and it was a memorable blunder, but it feels a little bit overdone if it's mentioned every single time children and arv come up.

I can rag on his fashion sense if you'd prefer?

Back
Top Bottom