What music u listen to Bannerlord too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Romance of the Three Kingdoms 9's seasonal themes in war time; Romance of the Three Kingdoms 5's in peacetime;

(RTK5's autumn theme):

(RTK9's winter theme, small force variant):

RTK5's lengthy seasonal themes with their diverse melodies suit the lengthy lulls while the shorter, more intense themes of 9 suit a campaigning army both on and off. I usually switch based on whether I'm in an active state of war and use the Minor themes while ruling (or part of) a force that's less than 25% of Calradia and switch to Major themes when over 25%.

Ngl I've just put the warband OST in bannerlord. Mainly just the atmospheric ones though, as I stroll through the world map, it brings some good nostalgia.

Otherwise I love Kingdom Come: Deliverance's soundtrack. And the witcher.

i like the bannerlord music. but lately i experienced it's not frequently getting played anymore.
it sometimes feels like iam strolling through calradia for hours without any music.
hideouts are dead silent. on the campaign map you have to travel quite alot without any interruption/event in between until the music starts.

because of that i actually had to start to listen to skyrim or witcher ost instead....

I LOVE the Bannerlord music and even listen to it outside of the game. I couldn't even think of listening to anything else IN the game as it is so good. It is definitely one of my favorite game sountracks ever!

Same. Came upon Einar Selvik via Vikings show and it's a banger.
'Dagar eru Taldir - Days are Numbered' and 'Snake Pit Poetry'

Edit: just googled former one, guess it was also used in AC:Valhalla game (never played).
ya I love listening danheim while doing the combat in this game it fits perfectly

I guess tbf, I have BL on mute more often than not and put up penis music.
???????????????????? :shock:
Bannerlord music is actually pretty gud imo.
Forest-Bandit:
It is i agree.I just like to listen to music to it most often
Eh. I find it too generic and ill-fitting for my taste. It doesn't stir me emotionally, spark my imagination, nor enhance the mood of the moment (and it doesn't help I can hardly hear it in normal play due to my crappy TV lol so I usually only hear loud fragmented bits and pieces of it).

Back
Top Bottom