What made you lose faith in humanity today?

Users who are viewing this thread

You guys are worshipping the wrong god. Zeus = Throws spears of lightning. Lightning = Volt.

Theus Volt.

Úlfheðinn said:
Bluehawk said:
God allows the British to live, to test the faith of the French.

That explains the continued existence of Denmark and Norway as well. God just wants to test the faith of his favorite northern children, the Swedes.

Norway maybe. Denmark and its "language" is just straight up Satan's doing.

Hvad fanden snakkes der om i denne tråd? Jeg melder jer alle til rektor moderatoren for overtrædelse af mit sikre rum  :mad:

(What the hell is being discussed in this thread? I'll report you all to the principle moderator for violating my safe space)

Adorno said:
Hvad fanden snakkes der om i denne tråd? Jeg melder jer alle til rektor moderatoren for overtrædelse af mit sikre rum  :mad:
06f.jpg
?

Adorno said:

Jokes on you, the moderation staff is funded by generous donations from IKEA.

Sidenote: I almost panicked when I realized I could understand most of the words Adorno wrote.

it was a mockup of a Ukip manifesto designed for critical dismantling by the students).

Aren't public educational institutions supposed to be non-political anyway? Do they do this kind of stuff for all democratic parties or just the ones that are shunned by the loud people?

There's tons of propaganda in british schools, especially at the primary level, but it's generally fair and balanced because it favours just about every belief system. However as a general rule it promotes pluralism over nationalism. I'm totally fine with this because young children who get drilled with nationalism (by parents or the government) are usually pretty confused and angry. I've yet to meet someone who starts fights in the playground because of pluralism.

I agree with the Beserberina guy though, I'd prefer to have the option to try to fight it out. In HoI3 the rivers slowed down the Red Army enough to start peace talks with Uncle Stalin before getting overrun anyway.

Back
Top Bottom