What made you lose faith in humanity today?

Users who are viewing this thread

And it happened in Kunming, the capital of the yunnan province in China, which also happens to be the birthplace of Zheng He. I might use that map in my presentation. The more ya know.

14519799_10154444597481469_2223396750875259366_n.jpg

How hard would it be to enforce a max per customer at the stores? I mean, you could still go around the different stores and/or come back multiple times a day but that's a lot of ****ing effort.

Every time there's a sale on anything here there's a cap on the maximum they'll sell per customer. Recently there was a shortage on baby food (something about the Chinese using too much) and that was capped too. :razz:

Venerable F. Sheep said:
How hard would it be to enforce a max per customer at the stores? I mean, you could still go around the different stores and/or come back multiple times a day but that's a lot of ****ing effort.

And we will give a mighty cheer
When a ration book is just a souvenir

Venerable F. Sheep said:
Every time there's a sale on anything here there's a cap on the maximum they'll sell per customer. Recently there was a shortage on baby food (something about the Chinese using too much) and that was capped too. :razz:

Powdered milk to be specific.

Back
Top Bottom