What made you lose faith in humanity today?

Users who are viewing this thread

I think the same idiotic people who will watch the History Channel for more than passing entertainment, would find programming just as dumb produced in their own country. I think some of the Brazilian forumites would agree in that regard.

https://www.facebook.com/1378596405708791/videos/1695369514031477/

Genuinely pissed off and disgusted at the driver.

So apparently, Douglas MacArthur wanted to drop 30-50 Atomic bombs on China after the Korean War.
And the chief of the army allowed him.

Thankfully, the president got hold of it and he fired Doug on the spot.

After seeing the destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, why would ANYONE want to drop 30 to 50 of these bombs?
I understand some have a lust for blood but come on.
I'm sure even Spartans (known blood knights) would have shunned the idea of destroying the Planet.

RabbleKnight said:
So apparently, Douglas MacArthur wanted to drop 30-50 Atomic bombs on China after the Korean War.
Strange, because on wikipedia this is said
f4b7ea54ab.png
Disliked attacking civilians in any way so opposed to the Japan bombs.

Gestricius said:
RabbleKnight said:
What's it about?
I'm not giving facebook any view.
A trucker nearly running over refugees walking on the far right of a road.

Did you see what lead up to that? You can see several trying to jump on board, another group pulling a trucker out of his vehicle and they start throwing **** at him. I'm not saying what he does is right, but I can understand it.

(your linked video isn't complete)

He can seize power and become military dictator in the kaiserreich mod for Darkest Hour. I also thought he was kind of blood thirsty, but I used to read cracked.com a lot, and their research is often pretty dubious.

Back
Top Bottom