What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Austupaio said:
The person in question may well be an idiot but I don't see an issue with an immigrant having a problem with other immigrants who fail to integrate into society. In fact I would say they have the most justification for having a problem of anyone.

The thing is that non-integration isn't really an issue in the UK except for the most deprived of deprived areas. The whole "burn our flag piss on our beliefs scrounge n scam our system spread all your hatred towards us" refers to a few specific incidents that the right wing press blew out of all reasonable proportion.

The dumbest thing is that the guy lives in a part of London which is probably one of the most ethnically diverse and harmonious in the world. I could "understand" if he came from one of the eastern estuary garbageholes where absolutely nobody integrates, not even natives.

A friend sent me this on facebook.  :lol:

10013567_1097793390236381_1124662364_n.jpg

Somewhere right now there is a group of conservatives circling jerking onto a symbolic playground slide that has been greased.

Dirk Robbing said:
jacobhinds said:
>implying dolezal is even tangentially related to social justice and not just a confused woman with her own personal issues.
Buzzfeed called her a civil rights leader. She is an SJW.
Are you an octagon? Because you're really edgy.

jacobhinds said:
Unless you're joking, Civil Rights has nothing to do with Social Justice. By that logic Martin Luther King and Marcus Garvey were Tumblrinas.
>inb4

Also buzzfeed is probably the worst place to find info about this.

Thanks Jacob I need an intelligent post following the latest and greatest from the artist formerly known as Robbin.

Dirk Robbing said:
jacobhinds said:
>implying dolezal is even tangentially related to social justice and not just a confused woman with her own personal issues.
Today I learned that all real life civil rights groups are SJWs. Black Panthers? Yeah, those guys are a bunch of twitter activists. :roll:

Austupaio said:
Dirk Robbing said:
jacobhinds said:
Today I learned that all real life civil rights groups are SJWs. Black Panthers? Yeah, those guys are a bunch of twitter activists. :roll:
Do you guys remember Voltaire and Rousseau? What a bunch of man-hating Tumblrettes, I bet Rousseau dyed his wig red.

Back
Top Bottom