• 1 Handed

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • 2 Handed

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • Archery/Xbow

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Throwing

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 1handed/2 handed (Bastard sword, ect..)

Votes: 14 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

DDoutel said:
Balanced heavy bastard sword...!

This. In the field, on horse or foot, with a shield or without, the most versatile weapon. Cut lightly armored opponents down like wheat, and thrust at the tin cans to go through their armor like butter.

Most of all, it lets me train up my One-Handed and Two-Handed weapon skills just by switching out my shield. I'm level 30 now and have them both at ~200.

Titan357 said:
Was pretty epic when i did the 134 damage, I was running at a sea raider, and he was running at me.

We both had two handers, but I had the longer reach.

he was the last of his group.

i cleaved his head in two horizontally  as I swing and kept on running.

It was also rather epic when i jumped, was defending a city, every defender, cept me, were dead, and a new batch up enemies were coming up the ladder, jumped down and killed 1, then ran for their crossbows, managed to kill 3, then i took a bolt to the head :/

Heavy Great Long Axe.

It's ability to one kill enemies or knock them unconsious is verstality defined.

Hughes said:
DDoutel said:
Balanced heavy bastard sword...!

This. In the field, on horse or foot, with a shield or without, the most versatile weapon. Cut lightly armored opponents down like wheat, and thrust at the tin cans to go through their armor like butter.

Most of all, it lets me train up my One-Handed and Two-Handed weapon skills just by switching out my shield. I'm level 30 now and have them both at ~200.

Yup; got rid of my Heavy Fighting Axe when I realized that this sword is even more effective. The reach is 105, which makes it particularly useful for fighting from horseback; ride around the edges of the clusters, peeling them off like peeling an apple.

Back
Top Bottom