• 1 Handed

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • 2 Handed

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • Archery/Xbow

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Throwing

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 1handed/2 handed (Bastard sword, ect..)

Votes: 14 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

user1324865215

What is your favorite weapon, just post it here.

Mine is the Heavy Morningstar.

Heavy Great Long Axe for me, followed by a nice Heavy Morningstar. Though the Siege Crossbow does give me great satisfaction when I see a Swadian Knight or Sharpshooter fall sideways off a siege ladder, a crossbow bolt stuck halfway through his head.

Easy, in this order:

Balanced War Cleaver
Glaive (the 175 long one)
Warhammer

War Cleaver is fast and long (giggidy), Glaive is a nice polearm that is a beast in foot combat as well, and the Warhammer is my chief blunt weapon, mainly in sieges when jousting lances are ****.

Where's the polearm option? My awlpike is my "lance" and I'll occasionally use it in sieges or the like. It's very stabby when you're on your horse.

Heavy Military Hammer and Balanced Long Arming Sword are personal favorites. And of course it's always a good idea to have skills in Archery or Crossbows as well.

Well, my favorite weapons have to be the throwing axes and spears, although I use them very rarely, ussually only if I play a Nord or for fun messing around, and wish they were more accurate.. I do enjoy being able to throw an axe into an enemy and seeing their body tumble to the floor.

As far as weapons that I actually use go, I LOVE the Masterwork Warbow, horse archery for the win! nothing like beating the damn Mongoloid Khergits in their own game, those wretches. Secondary weapon has to be the 1h/2h sword, that is the best, with a shield. I use both in sieges, and in regular gameplay, actually in sieges I sometimes ditch all and take up 3 quivers of arrows, my trusty war bow and lead the Vaegirs to victory!

Other then for saving space, I don't see the point in using 1/2 hander as the 35% decrease makes them even weaker then a normal one hander.

Masterwork Great Sword.
Just perfect for me.

Bec de courbin too, after making some drastical changes in it's settings. (longer range than morningstar, piercing, and same damage)

Balanced Glaive, amazing against cavalry.

On a horseback which I normally play, a one hand and shield (or for fights with no backup, since it's easier to fight off face hugging ai.) For any foot combat with allies a Heavy Morningstar is unstoppable.

I switch a lot. But the two I use the most would be:

{Crossbow/Bow}                        {2h weapon}
{Well, ammo}                              {1h weapon}                     
{1h weapon}            ~or~          {shield}
{shield}                                        {throwing}

And on horseback of course :grin:

Assassinator1097 said:
Other then for saving space, I don't see the point in using 1/2 hander as the 35% decrease makes them even weaker then a normal one hander.

Heavy Morningstar is a lovely weapon, my new favourite tbh :smile:

Other than that i like a balanced poleaxe, and a heavy military hammer or Long arming Sword.

Great big axe, i forget the name but its both a polearm by default and then a 2-hand axe when you switch it with X.

Back
Top Bottom