What Is The Best Artillery Regiment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah but currently which is the best in terms of both administration and skills? 'Cause I'm looking for one that is well known and fun to be in.

Many large foot regiments have artillery detatchments as well. I can't think of any full artillery dedicated regiments that are too well known. At least not in NA. There are, however, several talented individuals who are great shots with a cannon.

I believe 33rd and 87th both have artillery detatchments and are at least half European. They are both well known.

If a regiment claims to be the best, they Arent. Professional modesty will take you a long way.

If I were to recommend some to you, I would urge you to join a Regiment with several detachments, allowing you to switch, should Artillery get tiresome. For this end, you have the 6e, Who fields, as far as I know, Infantry, artillery and Cavalry, and possibly Jaegers. Same with my regiment, The Freikorps. Should you prefer the brittish Faction, the 33rd fields both Artillery, Skirmishers, Infantry and Cavarly, as far as I know.

III.Baierische Artillerie
(not my regiment)

1FBB5CF692C49CCE5070AB9D441194B20176FF1F

AC563B5326894EF222E166C10E8E44D0F2FC6017

Ok, I cant find more screens. And I know there are many good Arty regiment, but these guys are one of the best.  :grin:

the 42nd's Torn manages to get enough kills, managed to kill the 38th as a whole regiment 2 times running in the last LB he was at.

I would suggest the Freikorps, great EU cavalry group with detachments of infantry jaegers, and, most importantly :razz:,  cannons!

Here is their thread if you want some more info in them. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,223707.0.html

Back
Top Bottom