What is going on? Inventory Glitch...

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm not sure if there's some kind of Inventory capacity affected by troop count or what, but I've noticed that the bottom half of my inventory keeps becoming empty whenever I move a large number of troops out of my party into a town/castle or lose a large number of troops in combat... This is quite aggravating considering I store all of my books there along with extra mounts that I'm saving for companions or myself...

the trick is to keep all your important stuff at the top, and put all your cheap tat picked up from the battle field or your cheap food at the bopttom, so if your companion takes a knockout blow, it is not that big of a deal.

I like the feature of using companion skill for inventory, as it then makes sense for having the quarter master characters.

Damn I was wondering where my recently looted village goods keeps vanishing...I thought the stupid peasants were sneaking into my camp in the night and taking them back...

Computica said:
I made the mistake of letting companions contribute to your inventory management skill.

While I like the idea, is there a way to force the items to shift up the inventory instead of being deleted? It's nice having a larger inventory, though I never actually got mine to expand, and it's normal troops, like I randomly like to buy mercs and peasants and drop them in my town(too much money to spend and am a vassal) my inventory stays the same but items keep getting deleted is the only issue I'm having here...

Back
Top Bottom