Votes: 70 65.4%
  • Opera

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Safari

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I use opera for most of my browsing.

I only really use Firefox on stuff that need plugins installed and what not.

I use Firefox, I used chrome before. Chrome is the fasted browser after some research. Firefox is 6 times faster than internett explorer 8 and chrome is 9 times faster :O But it's so buggy :sad:

Firefox primarily, Chrome when I've had FF open too long and I want to watch videos without lag, IE when I'm testing websites, and Opera once, never again.

I use Firefox because the only other browser i ever used was IE but i didn't like it.

I believe Opera has all/most of the capabilities of firefox which is why I use it. It has a spelling error correcter for all my reedikulus spelling errors. :razz:

Firefox. It's faster than IE. Slower that Chrome, I've found, but I can't live without adblock anymore. Until a good ad-blocking program comes to Chrome, I won't use it for general purposes.

I was thinking about trying out Opera, but as of now, I use only firefox and eventually turn to chrome to see if a site is down or if firefox has let me down (or if it has run around and deserted me).

I did use chrome till I switched to win. 7... It stopped working, didn't display graphics.
Firefox now though

Back
Top Bottom