• Wound.

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Fracture.

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Sprain or Strain.

Votes: 14 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, when I say we did a challenge - we didn't eat whole ones. And for the most part, we were all somewhat accustomed to spice except one of my friends who could never handle spice at all.  :lol:

We cut one up. First we all had a bit of skin. We were disappointed. Then we tried a seed each, and milk was getting used. We decided to try another piece of skin for whatever reason.

...Yeah.

I had the ****tarded idea once of using my bare hands to apply a spice rub with scotch bonnets in it to a cut of meat.

jacobhinds said:
Ate several scotch bonnet seeds that were inexplicably in some soup. I think my mouth is getting used to them by now but damn. I feel like every cavity in my head has been aired out.
Good stuff, ain't it? Over here you can get food with habanero sauce that will make your lips burn for a good hour. Hapanero's heat has given me a lot of runny noses and watery eyes. It's great for cold season.

Ninja'd

Vieira said:
Well, when I say we did a challenge - we didn't eat whole ones.

I've eaten whole raw habanero on two occasions in my life. The first time (when I was like 9) from our garden was a deeply traumatic experience, but the second time in high school was much easier, although it gave me a terrible stomach ache.

Flavor wise, I don't think anything can really compete with the habanero. They are truly top notch in that department.

The ****ing cat just started scratching me and attacking me for no reason, scratched my entire arm, had to do kick it like a soccer ball out of my room and now he is fighting the dogs. The bloody thing has gone insane and my arm hurts

Holy moly, ab cramps when recording death growls with the band today -  so intense I literally hunched over and couldn't go back because of the contracting/cramping muscle. Jesus christ, this is up there with the worst of pains I've ever felt.

Ambalon said:
Holy moly, ab cramps when recording death growls with the band today -  so intense I literally hunched over and couldn't go back because of the contracting/cramping muscle. Jesus christ, this is up there with the worst of pains I've ever felt.
you now sing in a death/black/melodeath/growly metal band ? what ? when did this happen ?

Not really. We're rock going on hard rock, but it was adequate considering the lyrical/musical theme of the song. I've been feeling like making a doom/death band, though.

Back
Top Bottom