• Wound.

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Fracture.

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Sprain or Strain.

Votes: 14 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I sliced into the back of my thumb today while peeling celery. nice clean 1cm cut just at the edge of the nail towards the knuckle. at least I got a band-aid with cows and crocodiles on it out of that. :lol:

Yesterday, but grease burns. **** that **** hurts, almost a daily occurrence at my work. It's like when you cook bacon and get some grease on your skin, but a hundred times worse because it's huge glops of extremely hot grease. Usually directly from the grill to your skin.

Teofish said:
Gestricius said:
Last time he said he didn't have any.  :neutral:
Could you link whatever post got you that impression? Because I don't believe I've ever said that.
I must've been high on goose piss, oh well.

I left normally to go to school. At least, intended to. Was delayed by almost fifteen minutes because I couldn't find my cigarettes which I could have sworn were in my coat's pocket.  I decided to leave them and went biking on my slightly grumpy way. First corner I turn  and one of the handgrips pops off my handlebars. I lose balance, fall onto the sidewalk, scrape my knee and tear my trouserleg. Further engrumped I returned home, quickly put on whole trousers, headed for class knowing I'd be late.

I was late. Teacher was later. Got a ****ty test result back (3,9 out of 10) which I already knew. Apparently I can't make the abstract abracadabra he wanted out of a simple problem. Almost maximally grumped I go to next class, realize I feel nauseous and just go '**** it, I'm heading home'. Found the cigarettes in a different pocket in my coat.

Only administration wasn't open yet for me to sign off so I'll have to call them. +

Sheer spite and malice made me salt the scrape.

****ing 'economy' and I forgot to call the administration and it's probably too late to do so now. Also just got a **** grade back on my German letter writing. Which, despite being a 4.2, is still a far cry from the lowest grades. Gorram **** piss ****.

I'm now doing catch up by completing my vwo in vavo. Essentially trying to upgrade my diploma in a school meant for adults trying that.

Just came out from the shower, slipped on pool of water and flew back, in-air I smashed my toe on the freezer.

jacobhinds said:
Freezer in the bathroom...? :eek:
Not much of a bathroom, just a shower, freezer
55059.jpg
and a fallout shelter/sauna (No joke)

Back
Top Bottom