What did you get in the mail today?

Users who are viewing this thread

It took weeks to get here from the US, but it finally arrived!

Mother Love Bone: On Earth As It Is

The complete works of one of my top two bands of all time. :smile:

evqxN.jpg

Three of these beauties, and one of these.

The javelin heads are perfect - just the right weight and size, and heavy duty for practice. The hewing spear is good quality, but the middle of the blade is flatter than I'd like (wish it had a more pronounced diamond-shaped profile). However, it seems to be strong spring steel, so I don't think it'll be breaking off or anything.

Will pick up some ash shafts for these guys in the next couple weeks and get them properly mounted.  :cool:

Vraelomon said:
God Dammit I wish I was still in a house with a yard large enough to throw javelins.

I don't have a yard myself (or rather, I do have one, but I'm afraid my neighbors would freak out like little girls if I started tossing Javs around), but I just made friends with a badass little blacksmith chick who has a large secluded yard.

actually didn't get these today - the first one arrived just before Christmas. but it was the wrong colour, so I got another in the correct colour for free and all that hassle took some time, and then I also just didn't get around to hanging them up before now.
OPEnY.jpg

Back
Top Bottom