What companions should I keep?

Users who are viewing this thread

Peek

Regular
What companions should I keep? I just don't want any fighting... Every companion acts the same in every game, right?

I'm in a battle, I'll take a picture in a second.

:mrgreen:

Updated: Here is the picture.

mx0bch.jpg

Btw, I'm Vexin.

Search. Live it. Love it. Use it.

Result #12 from simply searching "companions" in this subforum, using the handy dandy search box in the upper right with "this board" selected:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,140620.0.html
Check out the wiki reference, and the discussion. Exactly what you be after.

Caba`drin said:
Search. Live it. Love it. Use it.

Result #12 from simply searching "companions" in this subforum, using the handy dandy search box in the upper right with "this board" selected:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,140620.0.html
Check out the wiki reference, and the discussion. Exactly what you be after.

Thanks, that thread really helped me!  :mrgreen:

Artimenner, Borcha, Bahestur, Lezalit, Nizar, Matheld, Rolf 4tw!

They will never complain about you abusing poor peasants and getting free caravans goodies!

Dreadnaught said:
Artimenner, Borcha, Bahestur, Lezalit, Nizar, Matheld, Rolf 4tw!

They will never complain about you abusing poor peasants and getting free caravans goodies!

Yeah, I just need to find; Artimenner, Lezalit, and Nizar. For some reason Matheld left my party and went to something called "Nord hall" to help her husband or something.  :mrgreen:

I have: Lezalit, Borcha,Rolf,Alayen, Firentis, Jeremus, Baheshur, Lezalit and Artimenner. Before Artimenner I had also Ymira, levelled her Persuasion to 8  I think and now she is my Minister. Artimenner is my Engineer/backup medic. Jeremus is my main medic. They cant stand eachother, but each has a buddy in my party so that kinda compensates for that. Lezalit is my master trainer, comes handy when need to train those peasants in their villages. I have a sound economy so i never loot villages. A matter of principle. I will rather stomp their masters than the poor people struggling every day to survive to the next day.

Back
Top Bottom