What character names is everyone planning for their first character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Brynjahr, the Isbjorn, Sigurdsson, af Urtur
(Warrior in armour), (the Polar bear), (son of Sigurd), (of House Arthur)

Son of a Battanian chief whos lands were usurped by the Vlandians, Brynjahr was away being a wolfskin discovering his feral side only to return to his fathers old keep to see it draped in new banners and the new inhabitants speaking a foreign language. Brynjahr will live a savage's life raiding and pillaging Vlandian lands with a small group of oathsworn berserkers by his side. If anyone has seen the Last Kingdom or Outlaw King I'll be doing a mix of them stories and some more. Basically, buy nothing and only take what is won in battle, have a small troop of elite warriors, take no land for myself, only raid and burn enemies fiefs and bring chaos to Vlandia.

That's cool! I liked the books (Last Kingdom) and Outlaw King was a far better Braveheart IMO.

Gwenllian Ferch Dafydd o Kellenyek. (Gwenllian, Daughter of David of Kellenyek).

A now landless noble woman who was driven from her land by the Vlandian invaders and will rally the Battanian's to war against them. (I hope players can equip banners in the singleplayer, I know they've been spawned into Battletest but I hope it's a player item not something randomly given to one in x amount of troops). She'll carry the Draig Goch (Red Dragon) banner into war against Vlandia, the Empire and the Sturgian's alike to reclaim not just her home but her people's homeland. Based on Gwenllian Ferch Gruffydd.

Just wanted to know if anybody else has a character name planned out for their first character. If they're a returning character. Feel free to try, and shortly summarize their linage.
My first is going to be Ragnrick
Prepare to be rick rolled
Alexander .I love Alexander the Great.And I will spread the Hellenistic culture.East and West will unite

Back
Top Bottom