What are you afraid of?

Users who are viewing this thread

It IS a religious free forum. You have the right to vouch your religious opinions however you wish. I, however have the right to disagree with them.

I just don't like seeing the religious fights...

I a party in the fight if he states a good enough point and on this side, you have. Speak freely my friend all are welcome in the True Christians eyes.

Eктωρ said:
But then you'll just find that a holier-than-thou and pedantic attitude and will just forget about it in the next ten minutes.

I'm not insulting your intellect, I'm not saying you're not capable of understanding this, you don't want to, you don't want to want to, and you won't, never.

Ektwp I was right there with you brother, UNTIL, the and you won't never bit.  As a Christian I can only go out and proclaim the good word, feed God's chosen, and make disciples of all nations.  I can't interfere with the work of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ through the holy spirit.  It may be that my post sparks something that the spirit can use for someone on the forum.  But I can never judge the action of who will or won't heed the call nor am I the one that plants the seed.  Predestination is available to and for all.  Remember why you believe as you do that you are a man and you will die someday. 

Quite frankly, they're annoying.

Cez Ser Ykoe said:
NOW SIR THERE IS NO REASON TO RAGE!! Isn't this suppose to be a religious fight free forum considering all the different religions? But Wolfhead does state a very good point, and I'm a christian...

You haven't seen people rage here yet. Quite frankly, the old 'Creation vs Evolution' threads and their offshoots had some scary moments.

I was actually quite calm on that post. I rarely rage on the internet. More like, I often display my annoyance in a passive-aggressive way.

:mrgreen:  How can this guy be a pervert ?

Now this is a small perv  :lol:

images

If you keep that quote in you sig the next time I see you I'm going to internet choke you. That quote is NOT from Machiavelli.

Back
Top Bottom