WFaS Update?

Users who are viewing this thread

lol. thea last update for wfas was on 23.02.2015! a update for the chinise translation...Taleworlds give wfas never a real chance.
I dont know from where do you hear so things, but this will be never come....

Yes , we have added Scotland in there as faction, balanced all the maps and fixed all bugs. I have sent it to Snowbirds, the developers and they sent it to TW for publishing, it never happened...

Brazil El Tristan said:
Yes , we have added Scotland in there as faction, balanced all the maps and fixed all bugs. I have sent it to Snowbirds, the developers and they sent it to TW for publishing, it never happened...
Why would you add Scotland when there are realms that are closer to Eastern Europe? Unless you're talking about mp that is.

Brazil El Tristan said:
I have played before which you release in steam group,  it seems like no big changes,  but still thanks to your guys work and sorry for the taleworlds didn't accept your work

Brazil El Tristan said:
Did you anything for single player mode?

Csatádi said:
Brazil El Tristan said:
Did you anything for single player mode?
I don't think so, mostly is multiplayer

@DoDo
No we won't since we just wasted time getting 0 respect from the devs.

@Ruan
Yes It is, and clanwars amd events are generally as fun as unbalanced ( another reason the game is quite dead). Most newbies leave the game within a week since they get hs from a part of the map to another by a guy who used musket fpr 2k hours

Back
Top Bottom