Wfas 2013 Champions League Season 2[Finish]

Users who are viewing this thread

Organisator, could you please answer me a question: Why you dont handle it fair?

I give you now some examples, Sarmaci played with SO, and you decided to give SO 20-0 default with no reason. GKP and Sarmaci went together and for your information, pippi langstrumpf was allowed to play for sarmaci. He left de_Gothia 3 weeks before the Match with Sarmaci vs. SO and joined before that Match Sarmaci.

We had problem with CilginTURK because they used fake players, but you didnt gave us 20-0 default you said you have to replay, or we will loose 20-0...WHY???

Now Icaros had problems with match, CL broke a lot of rules and no 20-0 for Icaros?

So everytime in the Matches there was a non-turkish clan and a turkish clan and in every decision you gave preference to the turkish clan. Why?

oh and btw: Name Changed: NoLimit_de_Gothia --> Blackout_de_Gothia (not that it means that we would have used another player  :lol:)

One more thing - if Gothia 20-0 CilginTURK, then Avengers would be 3rd. Just for curiosity....
Wheel of fortune spins.Who's next?  :lol:

That's indeed a strange story, at first I reckon there is a big problem with 3 turkish clans: Barbarturk CiglinTurk and TURKgucu. Those teams are, in some ways just one unic team because you see 3 days before we had a train war against Barbarturk and we could see some players of Ciglinturk helping them. I think it's just cheated that 3 turkish clans which are the same can play in the same tournament, it means that they have 3 more chances to win...

And concerning this problem between Icaros and CL, I totally agree with Amalaric and Icaros team.

Raven (Gothia) said:
Pallando- said:
That's indeed a strange story, at first I reckon there is a big problem with 3 turkish clans: Barbarturk CiglinTurk and TURKgucu. Those teams are, in some ways just one unic team because you see 3 days before we had a train war against Barbarturk and we could see some players of Ciglinturk helping them. I think it's just cheated that 3 turkish clans which are the same can play in the same tournament, it means that they have 3 more chances to win...

And concerning this problem between Icaros and CL, I totally agree with Amalaric and Icaros team.

+1
Guys you know ? who's CL vs Icaros Match's referee ?

this league is ridicilous!

you all should leave this league....

lame referee's, bull**** rules, terible organisation........etc

i remember when we played in polish league, they had great organisation and you dont need to be polish clan to win league :wink:

SuperPavlo said:
One more thing - if Gothia 20-0 CilginTURK, then Avengers would be 3rd. Just for curiosity....
Wheel of fortune spins.Who's next?  :lol:

Well, we have to play today with turkgucu.

and name changing of NoLimit to Blackout isn´t done yet...

Oliver Queen said:
Icaros clan rıght. We want to give the match.ıcaroa come back plz.
Nah, we don't want. Now its sounds like a dole...
I heared enough from turks in TS3. Enjoy playing with yourselves.

TURKgucu didnt want to play today... they came to server and dont want to play, so Gothia won 20:0.

FB_Tüfekçi Başı: I talked again.
FB_Tüfekçi Başı: We can change time
FB_Tüfekçi Başı: 21:30 for our time is good?
Amalaric [Gothia]: 21 your time?
FB_Tüfekçi Başı: yes
Amalaric [Gothia]: so 21?
FB_Tüfekçi Başı: 21:30
FB_Tüfekçi Başı: 21 is IMPOSSBLE
Amalaric [Gothia]: ok
FB_Tüfekçi Başı: Do you accept 21:30(is 20:30 for you)?
Amalaric [Gothia]: yes
FB_Tüfekçi Başı: ok
FB_Tüfekçi Başı: we Sweden in hill road
FB_Tüfekçi Başı: organisator said ok.

This is what i wrote with tüfekci basi about match and now they dont want to play

Tüfekci Basi was so friendly to send us the chat:

qsfjj.jpg

in the last part you can see he gave the time and i said yes, and organisator said ok he wrote!

Back
Top Bottom