West Knights [wK] - Legends of the Omniverse

Users who are viewing this thread

They look like fun scenarios and I really want to try them ou.... waaaaaaaaiiittt a second... aren't these just our regular practice scenarios we have on Thursdays?

You didn't have to pass any of the tests to join. The idea was that you had to pass at least one set of tests to be considered a first choice in scrims, but that didn't last very long. They became a fun way to practice and challenge ourselves.

I remember getting the duelling certificate in the most slimy way  :lol: :lol:
I got one for taking on peers when he was drunk in the morning fighting on pom 1v1, 1 for taking on Rhade when he hadn't launched the game for weeks and another for beating Beer in an EU tournament  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Loved me some LES

Orion said:
You didn't have to pass any of the tests to join. The idea was that you had to pass at least one set of tests to be considered a first choice in scrims, but that didn't last very long. They became a fun way to practice and challenge ourselves.
ah I see I was already inactive at that point and had no interest in scrimming so that's probably why

BlackTide said:
I remember getting the duelling certificate in the most slimy way  :lol: :lol:
I got one for taking on peers when he was drunk in the morning fighting on pom 1v1, 1 for taking on Rhade when he hadn't launched the game for weeks and another for beating Beer in an EU tournament  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Loved me some LES
Hasek wouldn't give me the dueling cert because I was counting a win against him in a first to 5 in a little impromptu one-day dueling tournament. I beat him and Commi, but lost to Beer. He wouldn't count it because it was ft5, not ft7. I can't remember who else was there, but I think John pulled it together. We had 8 or 10 people for it I think.

I remember passing the Archery Cert, and Infantry. Not sure if I ever finished Cav, but to that point only myself and Marnid had passed two certs, or more.

"How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind."
I get the feeling the glory days are being relived in our thread  :smile:

Common Wily, tell us some of your glory stories :smile:  Or maybe at least the one about Cal's mom  :lol:

I actually like the idea that you guys came up with in LES, for the reasons you stated Marnid, not for joining as you said.  I think in Bannerlord we will need to add a lot more mini tourneys for individual skills.  I know we did dueling tourneys which we need to continue in Bannerlord, but we need legitimate archery and cav tourneys too.  I know it is harder to come up with the criteria for those especially since being a good archer is so much more than just aiming.  Footwork, awareness, survivability, caution shooting into melee, and cav-killing are all pieces, but we need a bit more creativity to challenge archers and cav to strive to be the best in addition to inf.  When Bannerlord comes out in 12 years and no one playing Warband is a kid anymore :smile:  then we will be able to have a lot more fun than we ever had on Warband :smile:

findecanno said:
Poll needs more Beer, I am best archer.

Calamity said:
Poll ends Black Friday 12AM Central.

#vote4Russia

wheres my archer tag *****

also i want a union jack next to my name in addition to the maple leaf to reflect my duel citizenship.. i feel like im betraying my motherland

Back
Top Bottom