Werewolf - Twilight II Zone Recruitment: $30 Steam Gift Prize

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catholic said:
09) Which song is played during Whoopin to Caravan?
Bush - Machinehead

Klingon, please.

Hope I'm doing this right.

Yep, you did it right - good work and welcome to the show!

Sorry to be off-topic here but congrats Whoopin, you've come up with IMO the most entertaining Werewolf signup ever. :lol:

I'll be watching the game with interest, but I can't join sadly.

Not sure why this turnout is disappointing, we even have a prize for winning - thought I would have to deny a few players because we would fill up. I even sent two PM invitations that seem to be ignored. The questions werent supposed to be hard you can skip through the content to score an easy answer. As Tuckles posted it is an entertaining way to get the game going with a theme song, 3 mount and blade videos and a previous werewolf game as topics.

I have put a lot of effort into this game and it will break my Whoopin heart to see it go to waste, here is a taste of what will be revealed the first day:

Captain
You have been selected by majority to be the leader of the ship and have full access to all functions. Can invoke one ability per day-shift only if the {0} Bridge is inhabitable.
1) Cleanse Un-condemn target zone
2) Equip Access the ships Armory and acquire one item of Equipment
3) Arrest Order the crew to apprehend and lock target passenger into the Brig on the lower level for one starday
4) Hail Contact S.S. Enterprise to scan the ship for a total count of infections
5) Command Order two selected passengers to sleep in target zone for the night-shift

I will upgrade the prize money to $30 even though there is a plethora of games available for 19.99 USD, even M&B which most everyone already owns is currently within that value (more money for TaleWorlds).
steamgift.png

Go ahead an join the show, maybe invite a friend - I kinda need a full roster to do this right and we need players that want to WIN this game to make it work properly to provide the best quality Werewolf game possible.

Whoopin's back, and hosting a WW game, and people are not signing up? Pffft.

2. Am I awake or do I dream, the strangest pictures I have seen.

I'll go with Clone, seeing as the Jedi's been taken :razz:

Indeed. But I'll play this now and see if Orj's game even gets going when he's back. If it does, I shall play both.

And I'll remind you you'll also in Orj's game :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom