[Werewolf: Archives] Werewolf - Tavern of Terror - VILLAGERS WIN - 7 ALIVE

Users who are viewing this thread

8 alive - 5 to lynch

Oubliette: 1 (AWdeV)
Vadermath:  3 (Oubliette, MaHuD, Alex_Augmented)
No Vote: 4 (Ranger_of_Gorlan, Ativan, Vadermath, Shatari)

Ranger_of_Gorlan said:
Also @ ejnomad, you may want to go back and find my vote on Shatari and include it in the vote count.

Don't be retarded Ranger. It's a new day. You haven't voted on THIS day. Someone needs to do some backreading.

Short version: Oub is right.

Long version:

The night counts as a turn. The only thing that keeps somebody from performing their turn is some kind of blocking ability (for baddies, a Herbalist could do that already, and a saboteur to anybody) used upon them that night. Otherwise there´s no need to assume one couldn´t lay a trap and die in the same night.

The chronological remark was more of a protective measure in case certain scenarios would have appeared. As we had multiple packs in the beginning, nights could become rather messy. If two different villains (or a villain and a special) try to target one person, then the attacker that chose first strikes the target and the other has to rechoose. It´s by no means an elaborate conspiracy trying to lure you all into whatever.

Hope that helped

Thanks for that clarification, Adaham. ^.^

Here's my proposal: Lynch either me or Vader. AWdeV then blocks the survivor. If there's still a wolf attack, lynch AWdeV. That said, let's not bandwagon anyone until Ativan has had a chance to expound on what the dream said.

Also, is it just me or did the narration lack a mention of food? Is this entire inn an elaborate attempt to rob me of a good egg laden breakfast?

Hey guys, I am at work now. I will comment on the situation when I find time during the day.

I was expecting to see some 'saviour' stuff or at least a 'thanks' after correctly spotting the rat catcher AND SAVING THE TAVERN by the way :razz:

Ativan said:
I was expecting to see some 'saviour' stuff or at least a 'thanks' after correctly spotting the rat catcher AND SAVING THE TAVERN by the way :razz:
Oh, no need; I'm far too modest to expect people to openly bask in my awesomeness. ^_^

I just got my answer back; the night I was kidnapped I had apparently blocked Alex. I don't know my own reasoning for that anymore.

Shatari said:
Thanks for that clarification, Adaham. ^.^

Here's my proposal: Lynch either me or Vader. AWdeV then blocks the survivor. If there's still a wolf attack, lynch AWdeV. That said, let's not bandwagon anyone until Ativan has had a chance to expound on what the dream said.

Also, is it just me or did the narration lack a mention of food? Is this entire inn an elaborate attempt to rob me of a good egg laden breakfast?

Your, err, proposal has a huge flaw in it: If neither of you is the wolf, and I block a therefore non-wolvish person, there'll likely still be two wolf attacks and then I'll snuff it because your proposal is too limited! I am not in favour of this scheme. I'd be more in favour if my life didn't hang in the balance.  :lol:

And yes, it's all an elaborate conspiracy to keep you from eating eggs; the things give you bad gas and you're torturing the other patrons with it.

Shatari said:
@AWdev: Who did you block the night you were kidnapped?

I know that Ativan is not a wolf via two ways:
1. My plan last night had a deliberate flaw in it. I called for Bulle to be lynched, myself to be eaten, and Ativan to be blocked. If Ativan was the wolf then he would have realized that he couldn't eat me if he was blocked, and he would have tried to call this to the tavern's attention.
I thought the same thing about you too during the yesterday's discussions, since you can't eat yourself :razz: One of the reasons why I don't suspect you, in addition to your convincing sacrifical(?) approach to the matters.

2. I had a very clear dream last night showing that he was an innocent. However, though he is on our side he has the potential to join another. (I don't know what that last part means, but for right now he is a good guy.)
Conclusion: If we're still having villain problems after we find the last wolf, Ativan is likely to know something about it (either as the culprit or an accomplice).
I don't know anything about the last part either. First of all, I really can't rely on this dream business after Sushiman's **** up about Bulle and I wonder if that part is particularly related to me, or a general precaution about someone who can turn people. It would be clearer if a similar revelation can be heard about someone else.

MaHuD said:
Ok atavian have it your way:
Thanks for letting me rot for four days, only to save the MIA's on the last possible moment :sad:
:mad:
Blame Sushiman and his failed dream interpretation. Also, Ativan damnit.

Something else:

Could anyone list the day and night activities (including Ruthven's blocks and AWdeV's herbalisations)? The list in the first page doesn't include everything. If we'll try to find the villain(s) using these kind of information, a systematic approach is better. At least we can rule out some possibilities. Right now I'm exhausted after a long day (you might have noticed that I couldn't find time to post during the day) and too lazy to do it myself.

I think AWdeV should try to remember how he used his ability in past to form a complete list of activities.

AWdeV said:
If neither of you is the wolf
Do you have other suspects? If I've missed something, please point it out.
AWdeV said:
there'll likely still be two wolf attacks
There should only be one attack, as the attacks versus kidnapping ratio implies that we're dealing with two packs of two. It's not foolproof, but if you really are the herbalist then it should be narrowed down to myself and Vader.
AWdeV said:
I'd be more in favour if my life didn't hang in the balance.  :lol:
If you're telling the truth then you should have nothing to fear. If the issue is in doubt, we can always revise it.

Ativan said:
I don't know anything about the last part either. First of all, I really can't rely on this dream business after Sushiman's **** up about Bulle and I wonder if that part is particularly related to me, or a general precaution about someone who can turn people. It would be clearer if a similar revelation can be heard about someone else.
The dream made it clear that you have a "choice" in the matter, so I don't think it's a vampire problem. As for the reliability, the dream itself was perfectly clear.

Bulle said:
I once had a rocket in my pocket.

Thought the information might be useful.
Was that a flute in your pocket, or were you just happy to see us? ^.^

Shatari said:
Oubliette said:
Is anyone else up for voting Vadermath?
I probably will once Ativan has had a chance to speak. I'd hate for night to fall before we know more about the context of the dream.
you're too happily sacrificing yourself

And I was unable to read the topic. Warband's newest patch called for my aid.
@Ativan,
sorry, Ativan it is then.

MaHuD said:
you're too happily sacrificing yourself
If it helps the tavern and keeps the game from dragging on for thirty or forty unnecessary pages, I don't really mind dying. Besides, I strongly question the logic (and fairness) of saying "lynch the other guy" when there is equal suspicion against us. Since the tavern could survive the loss of both of Vader and myself, I think it's fair that I put my head on the chopping block too.

Back
Top Bottom