Were Trek: Q-re - Game over, INNOCENTS WIN :iamamoron:

Users who are viewing this thread

Dago you talk a lot about finding traitors, not specials. I agree. Can you do more besides complain about it? Who do you think is guilty?

@Dago pls not you as well. Adaham never even mentioned alignment/allagiances, he just assigned roles to names, meaning that being a wolf is part of a role.

Crassius "Biggus Dickus" Curio said:
Roccoflipside said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
Roccoflipside said:
It seems to me Adaham chose Star Trek roles (characters), gave them specials, and then assigned the Werewolf roles, meaning special abilities have no tie with alignment. In other words, Janeway/Xardob had the ability to fire a phaser once per day first, then was assigned a scum/innocent role. Or at least, that's how I read Adaham's post about assigning roles.

I am not sure it is a daily ability. It would be too o. P.

Fair. But, do you agree/disagree with my assessment of how roles were assigned? Because if I'm right, ole BTD Kirk (who's wrong about Moose! btw), is wasting his time talking about which role should have which power.

Nope, you added an extra step to this:
Adaham said:
Nope. I first assigned the roles to the names of the characters. Then I randomly selected who's going to play as which character. The only one who actually chose a character was Biggus Dickus, so I made him Kirk, but Jock/Spock is indeed a coincidence.
He never assigned alignment, from how I read this (and tbh this would make a lot more sense) alignment was always tied to the role.
Let's use Xardob as an example.
Adaham randomly assigned Vigilante(Town, innocent, whatever with special killing power) to Janeway, then randomly assigned Janeway to Xardob.

Dago Wolfrider said:
Moose! said:
The incentives of how that would play out make no sense really, and would be horribly unbalanced. Am I somehow supposed to forgo my commitment to the innocents to ensure my lover and I succeed?
Yeah, that's dumb.
Oh, I definitly agree. Perfectly explains their weird behavior then  :iamamoron:

Maybe it is just a Antinoo and Adriano, a Romeo and Juliet relation. Both Innocents. Maybe Moose! is manipulating Roccoflipside. Maybe it's  viceversa.

@Dago pls not you as well. Adaham never even mentioned alignment/allagiances, he just assigned roles to names, meaning that being a wolf is part of a role.

Roccoflipside said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
Roccoflipside said:
It seems to me Adaham chose Star Trek roles (characters), gave them specials, and then assigned the Werewolf roles, meaning special abilities have no tie with alignment. In other words, Janeway/Xardob had the ability to fire a phaser once per day first, then was assigned a scum/innocent role. Or at least, that's how I read Adaham's post about assigning roles.

I am not sure it is a daily ability. It would be too o. P.

Fair. But, do you agree/disagree with my assessment of how roles were assigned? Because if I'm right, ole BTD Kirk (who's wrong about Moose! btw), is wasting his time talking about which role should have which power.

Nope, you added an extra step to this:
Adaham said:
Nope. I first assigned the roles to the names of the characters. Then I randomly selected who's going to play as which character. The only one who actually chose a character was Biggus Dickus, so I made him Kirk, but Jock/Spock is indeed a coincidence.
He never assigned alignment, from how I read this (and tbh this would make a lot more sense) alignment was always tied to the role.
Let's use Xardob as an example.
Adaham randomly assigned Vigilante(Town, innocent, whatever with special killing power) to Janeway, then randomly assigned Janeway to Xardob.

Wolf=Role, yet let's say an alpha wolf may have certain abilities/items disconnected from his faction. I am starting to question myself, why have I been the first to ask the host for clarifications? You seem to like only speculations.

Moose! said:
Dago you talk a lot about finding traitors, not specials. I agree. Can you do more besides complain about it? Who do you think is guilty?

Have you read my old Los. Well, put Dickus and Xardob in the Limbo and Brutus in the possible wolf section. That's my new Los.

Lord Brutus said:
Aside from you traitors, all we can do is speculation based on facts.  I must get more prune juice,drink of warriors.  I'll be back later sayeth Worf, son of Mogh.

@Moose! Here is the link:

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,383873.msg9109554/topicseen.html#msg9109554

What are your speculations based on facts?

@Dago: Because I think Adahams post is perfectly clear?
Of course Wolf might have their own special abilities, never said anything to the contrary, but it would not make any sense to have a wolf with the ability to survive attacks, 1. because it makes the role of the vigilante a lot ****tier, and 2. because the wolves would probably do  the most of the attacking, and obviously they wouldn't attack each other.
BTW why does this "specials have nothing to do with alignment" only come up when we talk about Brutus, but EVERYONE accepts that Xardob's special ability means he cannot be a wolf?

@Dago: Because I think Adahams post is perfectly clear?
Of course Wolf might have their own special abilities, never said anything to the contrary, but it would not make any sense to have a wolf with the ability to survive attacks, 1. because it makes the role of the vigilante a lot ****tier, and 2. because the wolves would probably do  the most of the attacking, and obviously they wouldn't attack each other.
BTW why does this "specials have nothing to do with alignment" only come up when we talk about Brutus, but EVERYONE accepts that Xardob's special ability means he cannot be a wolf?

I have never said that. Yet, unlike the honorable Worf son of Mogh, he is not refusing to answer my questions. Maybe he is the alpha traitor and he is immune to this Vigilante, who is not a Vigilante considered that Vigilanti(the plural of Vigilante) work at night. Still, we are wasting time: only Adaham or those who have such an ability can bring light to our doubts. So, Brutus, what about answering my questions or are Klingons space Unsullied? Balls-talking.

Do you know what was weird about Jock joining the band wagon? He said that he reluctantly agreed with me, but I don't really recall giving much reasoning for pushing a lynch against Archer.

Moose! said:
Do you know what was weird about Jock joining the band wagon? He said that he reluctantly agreed with me, but I don't really recall giving much reasoning for pushing a lynch against Archer.

He kept questioning me. Mostly concerning my vote on Arch3r, not you and your opinion of him, as far as I can remember. Well, Jock has no problems answering questions, usually, unlike someone.

Maybe he was talking about this post of yours:

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,383873.msg9110016.html#msg9110016

Fixed, now it's more clear. It's 2:00 a. m. here. Good night.

Dago Wolfrider said:
Moose! said:

He kept questioning me. Mostly concerning lynching Arch3r, not you as far as I can remember. Well, Jock has no problems answering questions, usually, unlike someone.

Maybe he was talking about this post of yours:

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,383873.msg9110016.html#msg9110016

The one quoted is the original message. Wrong bottom.  :facepalm:

He kept questioning me. Mostly concerning my vote on Arch3r, he did not question you and your opinion of him, as far as I can remember. Well, Jock has no problems answering questions, usually, unlike someone.

Fixed a second time. Good night.

Wheww, that was a long read.

Moose! Is innocent, and I'm glad we've mostly agreed on that finally.

Dago was a little sus, but he's come down a bit. Honestly at this point I'm not sure what o think, but I'll try to get back after I get off work with a more in-depth analysis.

Is it not honorable to protect a comrade you know you can trust, when there are traitors in our midst intent on destroying us? While I do not know what anyone else on this ship is up to, I know and trust that our one and only medic is acting on our behalf, not against us.

I still think Marowit is a lurking wolf, but since y'all don't seem quite ready to go after him I'm looking at Curio, Brutus, and Jock for right now.

Btw, I would like to point out that, although he ended up being innocent, Archer was at the top of my list from pretty much the start. I only switched my vote after Xard "proved" his innocence by attempting to shoot Brutus, and no one seemed willing o go for my other target of Marowit, and the deadline was descending upon us.

Moose! said:
Maybe Janeway should act like a captain and give us some guidance?
Very well. Here's what I'm thinking about right now. We already have confirmed an Oracle, a Tracker, a One-Shot Vigilante and a Veteran confirmed. At least three of these roles are innocents, probably all four. It's likely we have a pair of Lovers as well. What do I make of that? We're ****ed. That's a lot of firepower on the innocent team, so it's likely the wolves have just as much.

Were this a standard WW game, I'd say the pack is Dago, Eternal and Jock or Biggus Dickus as the third, if you accept Moose and Rocco as innocent lovers.

But since the wolves probably have a couple of specials on their side, that opens the game a bit. I'm sure the wolves have either a roleblocker or someone immune to special actions. If you think Brutus role is restricted to kills, his role doesn't make sense as a wolf. He could still be a villain if you think that ability can nullify anything that targets him. Another possibility would be making one of the lovers a wolf. Even with all that, I still think there's one more ability the wolves may be hiding.

The good news is that if you believe all four known specials currently alive are innocent, the remaining innocents have a won game in their hands. So Soot, this is your time to shine.

You're confirming your own guilt, El Rocco.  Please continue.  So sayeth Worf, son of Mogh.  And an appearance by Xardob to brighten my day.  How about firing your phaser at a red guy for a change.  But you're right, my role makes no sense as a traitor, just as yours makes no sense as a traitor.

Back
Top Bottom