Resolved Weird error in multiplayer login screen "could not get acces from your platform service"

Users who are viewing this thread

crysty7776

Recruit
Hi guys i just got an weird error in multiplayer login screen that says "could not get acces from your platform service" and i didan t see any threads about this.
Dose anyone know anything about this or how can i fix it.Thx

Solution
Hi guys i just got an weird error in multiplayer login screen that says "could not get acces from your platform service" and i didan t see any threads about this.

Hello,
This error usually is resolved itself if you try again after a couple of minutes. If you are still having issues, could you please send me your Steam profile through private messages here?

Hello,
This error usually is resolved itself if you try again after a couple of minutes. If you are still having issues, could you please send me your Steam profile through private messages here?

Solution
Your steam might have logged you out of online mode, restarting steam or making sure you are connected to online mode usually fixes this for me.

Back
Top Bottom