Need More Info Weird Blue/Brown Texture/Shader Issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
When the Shader Quality is set to 'Medium' or 'High', a weird blue/brown texture appears over some of the terrain. If the Shader Quality is set to 'Low', everything seems normal, however, there still appear to be texture/shader issues around the splash/smoke effect that occurs when the player moves around, which you can see in my second screenshot. This issue is currently occurring in the tutorial area, and I have not progressed further.

Some context - I previously bought the game a while back and encountered the same issue - and at the time believed it was a niche bug that would be resolved in time and thus refunded at the time. However, the issue is still present, so am unsure how to proceed and am curious as to what might resolve it.

I have tried deleting the shaders folder and validating the game files via Steam and am also running the latest GPU drivers, none of which has resolved the issue.

How to Reproduce:
Set the Shader Quality to 'Medium' or 'High'

Have you used cheats and if so which:
N/A

Media (Screenshots & Video):
The first image: Blue/Brown Texture when Shader Quality is set to 'Medium' or 'High'
The second image: Blue splash/smoke effect that occurs when the player moves around (Shader Quality is set to 'Low')

Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3070
GPU Driver Version: 546.33
CPU: Intel Core i7-9700 @ 3.00GHz
Motherboard: TUF B360-PLUS GAMING
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom