Weekly 2d art competition archive

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. I had that post and your countdown open for a coupla days and I'm almost finished.

However, and I'm sorry to ask this, I was wondering if there could be one extra day? Because while I am almost finished, I won't be able to do anything for the next 18-20 hours out of the 22 left.  :oops:

The day after that I have only a single class and seas of time. Pretty please?

Thanks. Turns out I managed to move the stupid thing on the canvas too. Don't know how I managed that or how I managed to not notice with one killjillion steps in between, including multiple zooming outs to check if what I was working on was okay.

Hello internet peoples!

Got a light? Here's our weekly yields:

lu48UsQ.jpg
Author: A young vampire
Title: Untitled

AlFfg.png
Author: Efe Karacar
Title: A Typical Day in Shores

-kBih.png
Author: AWdeV
Title: Dark Tower

Shine a vote on your favourite!

Thanks all for participating.

Oh gosh, uhm... How about a "scenario challenge" where some kind of event is roughly outlined but completely open for visual interpretation? would everyone be ok with something like that, or would you rather prefer a regular theme where you're not locked to a specific event? :smile:

Well deserved, nice hut. My crappy vector art didn't get much attention at all, will do better next time. :razz:

A young vampire said:
Oh gosh, uhm... How about a "scenario challenge" where some kind of event is roughly outlined but completely open for visual interpretation? would everyone be ok with something like that, or would you rather prefer a regular theme where you're not locked to a specific event? :smile:

It's your call. Make it interesting and we'll see what happens  :q

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom