Weekend Tutoring | Any Class

Users who are viewing this thread

๖Kern

Grandmaster Knight
I believe everyone remembers the old tutoring thread, well, I'd like to revive it, or at least make some sort of the same "service".
Anyone who wants to get better - whether you aim for competitive experience or just not getting stomped on IG - can contact me on the steam linked to my profile.​

I define my right to not accept anyone's request without giving you a reason.

I'd be glad if others would join, so we can form a working tutoring program for new or even older players.

Guaccmoleboy said:
ur not good enough to tutor

This. Also - the fact that the entire system PRIMARILY based around to one person is just annoying, then whether you calling others to join or not is just laughable.

This is not how you do it, you should research better.

Efe Karacar said:
Guaccmoleboy said:

This. Also - the fact that the entire system PRIMARILY based around to one person is just annoying, then whether you calling others to join or not is just laughable.

I am not going to tutor 50 people, I am going to tutor one-two people at a time. And to be honest, I am pretty sure I can teach a person some stuff. You together with Guacc are people that have no clue how I play. Guacc is just salt factory that hasn’t played a single match with me and keeps bantering me since 2014 because I called him braindead. And you Belendor, you also played a minimum amount of matches with me/against me. So I don’t understand how is that relevant. I do not consider myself a top tier player and I do not plan to “create” ones, yet, I am able to teach people.

You said I shouldn’t do it this way, but why? Who are you to tell me how should I do stuff? If you feel like you can do better, then go and do it. I am not going to research anything, I will do it my own way, thanks. - I gave people an option to join, I could have formed a team for this purpose. I didn’t - The End.

I previously attempted to revive the 2013 one a couple years back, the idea is great but it lacks interest and dies within 2 weeks. People should stop being rude saying 'you're not good enough', even low tier players know the basics of competitive and their classes to help out new players. At the end of the day, you're all garbage compared to me.

Damn. Y’all are vicious.

This guy is trying to help out potential new players who could breathe new life into the dead MP scene and people want to take a **** on him? He doesn’t need to be top tier to get someone started. Phil Jackson coached Michael Jordan. Phil Jackson was never better than Michael Jordan in basketball, yet his coaching helped regardless.

This same type of **** happens with new players, too. People dump on anyone they don’t consider “top tier” and drive them away. It’s really no surprise that people don’t join our community since it seems mostly dominated by teenage bullies. Adults don’t have time for that, and other younger folks are hurt by it.

Good luck Kern.

Efe Karacar said:
Guaccmoleboy said:

yes
saying you leave the game - then come to forum and chat **** when people try to help new players is totally laughable

Back
Top Bottom