Weaving demonstration

Users who are viewing this thread

Haemoth

Recruit
Hello, chaps!

This is my first post on the forums, so hello to those who don't recognise me. I'm a middle-of-the-pack Native player, who used to play a lot of the C-RPG mod before losing it's playerbase.

Whereas I'm no professional player, I do have my strengths, and knowledge of the game dredged from years of playing multiplayer Warband. This said, I'd like to present to you my first ever homemade video, featuring a style sometimes known as 'weaving'. Some people may know it as 'turn slashing' or 'switching', but I've always known it as weaving.

Simply, it's a tactic which is employed when outnumbered, using your assailants' numbers to their disadvantage, striking people who are not immediately in front of you by turning at the last moment and hitting one of the other people when they didn't realise your intention. A deceptive tactic, but one that works to great effect as demonstrated in this short video.

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzF5q-3aiNc

I hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think!

I beg your pardon, ladies who view this; the greeting is a colloquialism.

The weaving is in the video linked, but if you disagree, I'm happy to hear constructive criticism.

Back
Top Bottom