Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E) One handed(no polearms)

• F) Two handed(no polearms)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Searched but didn't find a post similar to this one, apologies if there is. Well here it is :wink: Some people do use more than one weapon during a battle, but just vote on the one you use most of the time.

Wow I forgot to vote :lol:

I use my bow all the time, I just love getting headshots. But eventually I run out of ammo, thats when I either get to my "inventory" and get my great sword or my bardiche(spelling?).

I always go back to using my sword of war, which I think is the best weapon in the game. If polearms weren't so bloody weak I'd be using those exclusively.

x bow as primary weapon and an assortment of back up weapons depending on which enemy I face, but two handed swords have priority.

depending on my character. mostly I play as a steppe raider and then I use my khergit bow primarilly, with ocasionally my scimitar when I run out of arrows.

with my berserker it's round shield/nordic sword all the way.

and with my knight I use a one hander and a shield, and a jousting lance with shield most of the time. using a crossbow when you play a knight is just wrong in manny ways as a knight would never lower himself to use a crossbow, that's why I don't understand why the Squire (who is allways of noble birth) gets a crossbow. he would concider that dishonourable.

My current character uses Bow first, then Balanced great sword.

I used to like xbow a lot. it has wonderful damaging potential.

Temjin. I think Squires/Court ladies are good at crossbow because they used it for game hunting.

I generally try to use my bow as much as possible, and have a balanced longsword / shield combo for backup. I keep a large bag of bodkin arrows equipped, and one in my inventory.

I know the longsword isn't the greatest, but the speed and reach is decent, and it's just such a classic weapon (also I'm only level 12 thus far). :smile:

My next character will probably be a bit more barbaric and go with something like a battle-axe / crossbow combo. :twisted:

I've been practicing with a lance, but I can see it'll take some time to get the hang of.

Polearms too weak? Lances are awesome. If someone with great armor actually survives my couched lance damage on the first pass, they're down to below 20 health for the next, and that doesn't happen very often. It's almost cheating...

I know what you mean, in the arena I sometimes kill all 3 of my oponents in the first charge. Happens rarely, but one charge of those will kill pretty much anything in one hit(try to aim for the head, I think it does more damage there :???:. I find it rather balanced, just like any other weapon.

My main character uses a bow & two large bags of bodkin arrows, almost aways while mounted. The sword is a two-handed balanced sword of war. He has no sheild.

The new character also uses bow a lot but I'm more interested in making him a sword/shield fighter with good agility, strength etc.

Ryuta said:
My current character uses Bow first, then Balanced great sword.

I used to like xbow a lot. it has wonderful damaging potential.

Temjin. I think Squires/Court ladies are good at crossbow because they used it for game hunting.

So i'm not the only one. Bow's are fun, throwing weapons take too much practice too aim and don't have enough ammo! But up close and personal with the Balanced Great Sword dealing alot of damage kills alot faster! Just got my full Black Plate set last night! I took it off too see how fast my char was! Damn without armour you can run as fast as a lame horse!

I figured couch lance damage would get more love than this. I love couched lance damage! <3

Okay, enough love for that. Seriously, I love the bow, but I've yet to see arrows in anything but bundles of 24, which makes ammo in short supply for practical combat. In the arena, I love getting the bow. Outside, I go with the trusty lance and shield.

Back
Top Bottom