We! The followers in the name of the powers of Soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Father @Itisausername "Do not forget to join me and the wonderful people of Soon! Join Today! " i must say i can not accept as a believer that you are using the word "today". That is wrong on so many levels, i am shook and i am questioning my belief as we speak.

Father @Itisausername "Do not forget to join me and the wonderful people of Soon! Join Today! " i must say i can not accept as a believer that you are using the word "today". That is wrong on so many levels, i am shook and i am questioning my belief as we speak.
The work of Soon does not forbid words brother unless used in a heretical way Soon allows it today is a word used ij common langauge NOW and TODAY is a word used in heresy if you were to become a true scholar and believer you must know these differences. Praise be Soon

The work of Soon does not forbid words brother unless used in a heretical way Soon allows it today is a word used ij common langauge NOW and TODAY is a word used in heresy if you were to become a true scholar and believer you must know these differences. Praise be Soon
Father i am so relieved that you have englighten me with the GREAT knowledge of SOON. Praise be Soon.

I got stan games and turorials to make a video on the Soon thread. Praise be Soon

Stan is an incompetent Bannerlord player and he deletes any posts and his own reddit threads whenever he is called out on misunderstanding, misquoting or otherwise being wrong. His only concern is "oh I'm allowed to do what I want". Absolute worst type of video peddler.

Stan is an incompetent Bannerlord player and he deletes any posts and his own reddit threads whenever he is called out on misunderstanding, misquoting or otherwise being wrong. His only concern is "oh I'm allowed to do what I want". Absolute worst type of video peddler.
I am not an avid reddit user or anything of the sorts but that does not sound great anyway im not a regular viewer i just came across the channel while looking for opinions on the plans for SP and engine 2 he said in the video he has seen this thread before i said okay and i commented that he should review it other then that i dont really watch his content since im already present on the forums where most of his videos come from

I am not an avid reddit user or anything of the sorts but that does not sound great anyway im not a regular viewer i just came across the channel while looking for opinions on the plans for SP and engine 2 he said in the video he has seen this thread before i said okay and i commented that he should review it other then that i dont really watch his content since im already present on the forums where most of his videos come from
Oh NP, I was just calling him out. He grossly misrepresented what I was saying (on this forum) in a video and it got back around to me, I corrected him and his only response was "you don't own your forum posts LOL" and likewise I called him out on his reddit posts of the same thing and he won't even man up, just deletes once the readers aren't on his side.

I just think if you're goin to harvest content from a forum you should have a little interest and integrity in who you're leaching off of when you get caught trying to goof on them.

Back
Top Bottom