We! The followers in the name of the powers of Soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Indeed brother. Soon is always there to comfort us all if we only let it. But first they need to cleanse all their neediness and despair as they throw em selves unconditionally in to the light of Soon
The answer will and has always been there it is that they cannot reach it do to their mortal ways. Praise be Soon

Praise be Soon and all of you brothers. Please forgive my absence, I have been enjoying my rl time with family and friends. I come from the land they call "Florida" and it involves driving through crocodile-infested lands of asphalt.

I have to tell you this, I have remained true to the Holy Scriptures of Soon, and I have fondly remembered playing Bannerlord, and only knowing it will be better Soon, as Soon knows the right time to deliver His promises, I became very merry and spent time sharing my joyfulness among others.

I hope those who suffer from sorrow, as our most dear Saint Shiroin shares amongst us, find themselves in the light of Soon, which will surely make them merry and glad to experience even a fraction of Bannerlord shall be, and to trust Soon, since we all come from, and will become in time, Soon.

Praise be Soon and all of you brothers. Please forgive my absence, I have been enjoying my rl time with family and friends. I come from the land they call "Florida" and it involves driving through crocodile-infested lands of asphalt.

I have to tell you this, I have remained true to the Holy Scriptures of Soon, and I have fondly remembered playing Bannerlord, and only knowing it will be better Soon, as Soon knows the right time to deliver His promises, I became very merry and spent time sharing my joyfulness among others.

I hope those who suffer from sorrow, as our most dear Saint Shiroin shares amongst us, find themselves in the light of Soon, which will surely make them merry and glad to experience even a fraction of Bannerlord shall be, and to trust Soon, since we all come from, and will become in time, Soon.
Soon brings an answer to all questions Florida man aka crocodile wrestler he can treat the greatest of sorrows with his simple answer which he brings to all. Praise be Soon

Morning, brothers and sisters!

Hope you all doing welll. Haven't been playing or ge ton a awhile, but still things are not 100% yet.

Thank you all for the words of comfort.. She's getting better now, praise be Soon. But again, another week off the game and forums.

I even asked to get a vaction on my job earlier than expected, so we'll be "travel" to my contryside house in the south of our state, thse who wonder (Minas Gerais, Brazil.... it's the state looks like a witch face).

Don't let the haters of Soon and our Prophets win the wa by distributing misinformation..

Soon will prevail and his new born child in the lands of Calradia will triumph.

Have a nice week to you all

Hope you all doing welll. Haven't been playing or ge ton a awhile, but still things are not 100% yet.

Thank you all for the words of comfort.. She's getting better now, praise be Soon. But again, another week off the game and forums.

I even asked to get a vaction on my job earlier than expected, so we'll be "travel" to my contryside house in the south of our state, thse who wonder (Minas Gerais, Brazil.... it's the state looks like a witch face).

Don't let the haters of Soon and our Prophets win the wa by distributing misinformation..

Have nice week you too and i wish her fast recovery and no the misinformed fools who do not trust in Soon will falter other then that have a good week too and praise be Soon

Praise be Soon brother, have a good vacation. Disfrutela hermano!

Back
Top Bottom