[WC] White Company [EU] [Only chads aloud]

Users who are viewing this thread

Note to any fake White Company's out there: Change name or you will be DESTROYED.

Thank you.

Name's already taken, feel free to check the date of the thread : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?groups/the-white-company-eu.235/about

Also, not sure coming on my Steam profile with insults is the best way to start your way in this community

479e834d04112d91a73612113be908b7.png

Name has been taken the past 4 years, go fetch a new toy weasel.
And we've been around for 5, sorry but you lose at this game.

We actually don't mind you around since our teams don't have the same tags. Just stick to [WC], we have [TWC] and that's fine by me.

And we've been around for 5, sorry but you lose at this game.

We actually don't mind you around since our teams don't have the same tags. Just stick to [WC], we have [TWC] and that's fine by me.

Your steam group was made a week ago. You've been riding around on NW the past 5 years, no need to lie on this thread.

Your steam group was made a week ago. You've been riding around on NW the past 5 years, no need to lie on this thread.
I was just stating that we've been an active community for 5 years. Don't make up stuff I didn't say.

Plus as I said, I don't care about you guys having the same name as us since we're not wearing the same tags.

EDIT: also added you on Steam not to flood your thread with a ton of useless posts.

Last edited:
I was just stating that we've been an active community for 5 years. Don't make up stuff I didn't say.

Plus as I said, I don't care about you guys having the same name as us since we're not wearing the same tags.

EDIT: also added you on Steam not to flood your thread with a ton of useless posts.
Alright cool it with the trash talking, rookie. Proton was being very reasonable in instructing you to disperse your rabble of a regiment. As soon as you’re not willing to acknowledge that we had the name first it’s best you clear off this thread and stop giving it the tough guy act.

Back
Top Bottom