Server & Time (if possible):
- as i remember 1 year ago
A short description of the situation: Did evading thats why i get ban
For how long were you banned?:
perma
Who banned you?:dont remember
What rules did you break?:Smurfing or Ban evading
Why should we unban you?:

As i remember I banned cause of evading.I see my faults sorry for all admins and players for evading. My ban was like 1 year ago. I got my lesson.
Thanks.

Noelly

Sergeant
Your nickname: Noelly
Server & Time (if possible): I don't know
A short description of the situation: Allegations of cheating have about me, But I've been proven not to be, I ate ban in Mercenaries mode.I've proven my innocence, my ban has opened up
For how long were you banned?: Permanently.
Who banned you?: I've no idea.
What rules did you break?: Most likely, the event I mentioned.
Why should we unban you?:I'm playing to spend time with my Clan friends, and I'd appreciate it if my ban opened up.

kenshiro

Squire
A short description of the situation: Allegations of cheating have about me, But I've been proven not to be, I ate ban in Mercenaries mode.I've proven my innocence, my ban has opened up
Why should we unban you?:I'm playing to spend time with my Clan friends, and I'd appreciate it if my ban opened up.
There’s a video of you in discord discussing cheats and how to use it.

Error072

Grandmaster Knight
you ATE a ban?

Noelly

Sergeant
The Video contains a speech in Turkish, A person named Shinexy tells us that he sold the trick, If we bought the trick, why isn't there a history of transferring money, If you have a friend who speaks Turkish, You can question his accuracy.

kenshiro

Squire
We will never know what you did with those cheats, we only know you were interested in them, and I think thats enough proof to get you banned :razz:

Ascarion

Knight
WBWF&SNWVC
I ate ban in Mercenaries mode.I've proven my innocence, my ban has opened up
What happened in merc has nothing to do with wbmm. Thats a whole different adminteam and there are also people running around who should've been banned. You can feel free to prove your innocence also to one of the admins via pm but there's nothing stated from you right now - so there's nothing to change about the ban.

Last edited:

Ascarion

Knight
WBWF&SNWVC
Your nickname:Ash
Server & Time (if possible):
- as i remember 1 year ago
A short description of the situation: Did evading thats why i get ban
For how long were you banned?:
perma
Who banned you?:dont remember
What rules did you break?:Smurfing or Ban evading
Why should we unban you?:

As i remember I banned cause of evading.I see my faults sorry for all admins and players for evading. My ban was like 1 year ago. I got my lesson.
Thanks.
As wished from you, we'll look into more details next month.

Last edited:
Top Bottom