[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Users who are viewing this thread

Your nickname: Noelly
Server & Time (if possible): I don't know
A short description of the situation: Allegations of cheating have about me, But I've been proven not to be, I ate ban in Mercenaries mode.I've proven my innocence, my ban has opened up
For how long were you banned?: Permanently.
Who banned you?: I've no idea.
What rules did you break?: Most likely, the event I mentioned.
Why should we unban you?:I'm playing to spend time with my Clan friends, and I'd appreciate it if my ban opened up.

A short description of the situation: Allegations of cheating have about me, But I've been proven not to be, I ate ban in Mercenaries mode.I've proven my innocence, my ban has opened up
Why should we unban you?:I'm playing to spend time with my Clan friends, and I'd appreciate it if my ban opened up.
There’s a video of you in discord discussing cheats and how to use it.

you ATE a ban?

The Video contains a speech in Turkish, A person named Shinexy tells us that he sold the trick, If we bought the trick, why isn't there a history of transferring money, If you have a friend who speaks Turkish, You can question his accuracy.

I ate ban in Mercenaries mode.I've proven my innocence, my ban has opened up
What happened in merc has nothing to do with wbmm. Thats a whole different adminteam and there are also people running around who should've been banned. You can feel free to prove your innocence also to one of the admins via pm but there's nothing stated from you right now - so there's nothing to change about the ban.

Last edited:
Your nickname:Ash
Server & Time (if possible):
- as i remember 1 year ago
A short description of the situation: Did evading thats why i get ban
For how long were you banned?:
perma
Who banned you?:dont remember
What rules did you break?:Smurfing or Ban evading
Why should we unban you?:

As i remember I banned cause of evading.I see my faults sorry for all admins and players for evading. My ban was like 1 year ago. I got my lesson.
Thanks.
As wished from you, we'll look into more details next month.

Last edited:
Your nickname: w0lven but don't remember my username maybe 7minfreestyle
Server & Time (if possible): - it happened on another module
A short description of the situation: i had no knowledge about cheats got myself caught by uploading my gameplay video to youtube while playing persistent kingdoms tho it was shameful
For how long were you banned?: close to 2 years
Who banned you?: Wardo maybe (not sure)
What rules did you break?: cheating
this is my 2nd appeal first one is rejected because of i banevaded during my appeal and close to 6 months have passed over it (but i don't clearly remember that was during my appeal i think i remember that ive created an account to play with my friends just for a lil time then didn't play, sorry i shouldn't banevade ofc) the main reason for sending this appeal is that i dont want to banevade.

At first, the only reason I used cheat was because I was playing against persons who already known as proven cheaters, just wanted to play on eq conditions, it's been a long time i figured out that there couldn't be a reason for using cheats, I am regretful and sorry from everyone..
-I want a chance to proove myself to community. Also they let me to play in turkish tourneys in an obligation to record my gameplay, I played in 3 or 4 tourneys after got caught.
-I wasn't playing matchmaking often before i was banned, want to start playing again with my friends if you unban me, I think I deserve a chance to play.
-if ill get unbanned i can record my gameplay through shadowplay, use moss or can stream too.

A short description of the situation: i had no knowledge about cheats got myself caught by uploading my gameplay video to youtube while playing persistent kingdoms tho it was shameful
this is my 2nd appeal first one is rejected because of i banevaded during my appeal and close to 6 months have passed over it (but i don't clearly remember that was during my appeal i think i remember that ive created an account to play with my friends just for a lil time then didn't play, sorry i shouldn't banevade ofc) the main reason for sending this appeal is that i dont want to banevade.

At first, the only reason I used cheat was because I was playing against persons who already known as proven cheaters, just wanted to play on eq conditions, it's been a long time i figured out that there couldn't be a reason for using cheats, I am regretful and sorry from everyone..
-I want a chance to proove myself to community. Also they let me to play in turkish tourneys in an obligation to record my gameplay, I played in 3 or 4 tourneys after got caught.
-I wasn't playing matchmaking often before i was banned, want to start playing again with my friends if you unban me, I think I deserve a chance to play.
-if ill get unbanned i can record my gameplay through shadowplay, use moss or can stream too.
We'll look into it.

Your nickname:Sansa_Stark
Server & Time (if possible):3-4 month ago
A short description of the situation:i am banned for ban evade
For how long were you banned?: 3-4 month ago
Who banned you?:XerXes
What rules did you break?: Banevade
Why should we unban you?: i didn't do ban evade for a long time i am really sorry for that i want to play anymore , I can't play for 2 years

and mai_the_sexiest this is not my account this is a random turkish player his nickname "Noble"

Last edited:
Your nickname: At the time of the ban SLIPPERY_SNAKE but if not found LGN_Shovenio
Server & Time (if possible): -
A short description of the situation: Well this should be fun! I am playing a MM match and I am in the round of 2-2 I believe or 2-1 to the opposing team. Duck decides to team kill me on purpose after I got hit by the enemy cav player, the enemy cav player is already half way across the map so I decide to wait near our flag but he team kills me on purpose via crossbow on the horse. Me being me didn't appreciate that and team hit his horse next round. Duck being an over reactor decided to report me on this and blow it out of proportion but I got no justice for it either.
For how long were you banned?: The big PERM
Who banned you?: Probs Lapache
What rules did you break?: A team hitting rule (once on a horse)
Why should we unban you?: Well tbh being perm banned for a team hit on a horse is petty beyond belief. I understand i've done other team hits but half of them are either in the fight where it can't be helped or its been in the past. Learned my lesson from the last one but didn't expect to be perm banned for a horse hit so I know what to expect due to that. I know its mostly a lost cause doing this but its worth the shot. I know what is expected even horse team hits are not allowed it seems after being teamkilled on purpose but yes I understand. Just trying to enjoy my time playing a game that I spend most time onto and the free time I have after work and such. Game needs as many players as it can take and I understand the rules and conditions set by admins and such, my behaviour has improved significantly and that can be proven.

Your nickname:Ash
Server & Time (if possible):
- as i remember 1 year ago
A short description of the situation: Did evading thats why i get ban
For how long were you banned?:
perma
Who banned you?:dont remember
What rules did you break?:Smurfing or Ban evading

As i remember I banned cause of evading.I see my faults sorry for all admins and players for evading. My ban was like 1 year ago. I got my lesson.
Thanks.
You guys will be unbanned on the new season (1st june). However Shovenio will stay muted. Be aware that this means that you guys will be put on a trial period which means if you break any rules again you will get back to being permanently banned very quickly.

Your nickname:Sansa_Stark
Server & Time (if possible):3-4 month ago
A short description of the situation:i am banned for ban evade
For how long were you banned?: 3-4 month ago
Who banned you?:XerXes
What rules did you break?: Banevade
Why should we unban you?: i didn't do ban evade for a long time i am really sorry for that i want to play anymore , I can't play for 2 years

and mai_the_sexiest this is not my account this is a random turkish player his nickname "Noble"
Those unban appeals are rejected. I'm not making much sense of Noellsy's unban appeal. Please write a proper one. Sansa_Stark's unban appeal is rejected because you ban evaded countless times and for that your unban appeal is to scant and it's to soon to even consider an unban on you.

You guys will be unbanned on the new season (1st june). However Shovenio will stay muted. Be aware that this means that you guys will be put on a trial period which means if you break any rules again you will get back to being permanently banned very quickly.

Those unban appeals are rejected. I'm not making much sense of Noellsy's unban appeal. Please write a proper one. Sansa_Stark's unban appeal is rejected because you ban evaded countless times and for that your unban appeal is to scant and it's to soon to even consider an unban on you.
I can’t even disagree with that keeping me muted will be the best thing ??

Back
Top Bottom