B Fantasy [WB]The Sultan's Successors!

Users who are viewing this thread

@FrisianDude;
I came here as the pitch in your sig has drawn my interest.

Is it true you don't have any calvary here? Argh,excuse my manners.
Let me re-phrase it correctly;

ther is no calvary dis mod?

~Ãbyss

Why does your sig refer to native and then trick me into checking out your mod? Sneaky.

Surely every mod has plenty of cavalry,but if you find a mod with calvary in it,I really want to try those guys out.

~Ãbyss

I really should prep some units so they can have their pictures taken. :razz: Let's see.. the Dywrch are pretty much finished, except for some major problems with two of their armours. They're the most likely to have screens posted of in my thread. :razz:

Ãbyss said:
Why does your sig refer to native and then trick me into checking out your mod? Sneaky.
Lack of room and still wanting to keep my old siggy and wanting to advertise my mod. :razz:
Ãbyss said:
Surely every mod has plenty of cavalry,but if you find a mod with calvary in it,I really want to try those guys out.

~Ãbyss
:lol: yeah, me too.

Thanks!

Model is by Gothic_Knight and Wanderer put it up for download with his textures. And I used one of those textures as base. :wink:

And some screenies from custom battles:

This last one is me killing some looters:

:razz:

I intend to post at least four screens each week from now on. :razz:
Dusk Voyager said:
It's nothing to speak of. Lueii's first mod even had Caladria before.
Remarkably, quite a lot of mods do that. D:

Hmm. I might add it in MP. I might make a short equip-list with stuff *everyone* in every faction can use. I might. :p

More than might, I'm pretty sure I want a bunch of new characters for the custom battles. I'll probably make a few stock ones like Armoured Crossbowman, Light Swordsman, Heavy Horse Archer and the like, but I want them alongside actual characters like Kuonrad and HEgen and the like are in Native.

So everyone, if you happen to have an idea, equipment+background story, for a custom battle character, please DO post them. :wink:

Not very much modded stuff to see here, but it looks cool nonetheless. :razz:

Coalition infantryman

... wuh-oh.

Edit, ehm, it seems you'd need to copy and paste the URL to see these; my internet is a bit borked so I can't really upload them properly. I'll take a look anyway.

Edit2; Fixed. :smile:

Yeah, me too. It will be usable both as sickle and mace, but it doesn't seem to switch over correctly yet. Still works, though. :razz:

FrisianDude said:
I think I had mine before you had yours.

I gave it a little thought; should I add firearms? They'll be relatively simple and not very effective but could still be quite nice to have. High cost, high damage, long reload time and relatively low accuracy was what I was thinking of. They'd be pretty rare, too.
Also Musketer mercanarys who fight like native amaricans and in lines. Two types I mean. Also with light or medium armor too and curved swords. Bayonets would be needed too.  :grin:

Eh? Nah, that's not quite the direction I'm trying to take. I was more going for sort of low fantasy-ish early medieval middle-eastern setting.

Back
Top Bottom