[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.5 for 1.174

Users who are viewing this thread

Been having an issue i've seen around. The .EXE provided in the files, when run with WSE, 'deactivates' and tells me that i need a serial key. Has there been any fix or no? cuz i've seen these issues go back to feb 2020

Been having an issue i've seen around. The .EXE provided in the files, when run with WSE, 'deactivates' and tells me that i need a serial key. Has there been any fix or no? cuz i've seen these issues go back to feb 2020
I'm having this problem too and I can't even activate my key because the launcher keeps telling me "Activation Denied" and I've tried activating my key manually too but that didn't work either.

I think for new keys it will be necessary to port WSE to the latest mb_warband.exe version. Unfortunately, I don't have time for this yet. Alternatively, you can use WSE2.

It should be a 4x4 key since more than ten years already.
If you want to convert your 5x5 Steam key to 4x4 Taleworlds key, then you just have to right click on your game and select "View game CD key". That's all. You can use that key for playing Mount&Blade series without Steam.

Not sure if that above is still valid but give it a try. Otherwise you can go to the Technical Support board of Warband and write there about your issue.

I'm having this issue:
mRPaxIh.png

The default steam exe is slightly different, despite also being labelled 1.174.
The Steam exe is 5,236kb while the one WSE needs is 5,439kb. You'll see some mods pack in the older exe for this purpose.

Pls help me I can't play silvertag mod I tried many times but when I enter game "script enhancer running" doesn't show and when go to town for hire unit troop wage is 177756788 denars?!!!!

For some reason WSE doesn't work.. I'm working with the latest version of warband and the same version of WSE. When launching the game it asks for a serial key, so I enter it. but it gives me an access denied page? It tells me I have to buy the game, but I've already bought it. Please help?

So I downloaded this to play several mods, and I know steam isn't supported. However, after I downloaded the tale version and transferred over the mods to the tale-worlds install, the script extender still looks for the steam EXE. I uninstalled my steam version and now I get: "Could not find mb_warband.exe or mb_warband_dedicated.exe

Is there any way to increase the battle size from 150? I can't seem to figure out how to use Battle Size changer for WSE

Thanks!

Is there any way to increase the battle size from 150? I can't seem to figure out how to use Battle Size changer for WSE

Thanks!
Vetrogor explains it nicely here, how it is getting done in Native (so without WSE), search for options_set_battle_size

Vetrogor explains it nicely here, how it is getting done in Native (so without WSE), search for options_set_battle_size
Where would I be able to find the file location for this? I tried checking the module.ini file within one of my module folders but couldn't find it so am I correct in assuming the below code has to be added?
battle_size_min = 100 # (40+40)*1.25 battle_size_max = 420 # (40+40)*5.25

If the lines are not present in your module.ini file, you can add them.
Thank you, I've added in the aforementioned command in the module.ini file and the battle size is now 420 but it still hasn't changed the actual battle size.

I'm guessing I'm missing something elsewhere? I read over the operators but am just unsure as to where the arguments like options_set_battle_size etc. are supposed to actually go.

Playing Prophecy of Pendor and have a few bugs, from most breaking to least:
  • Lords don't appear to have a limit of troops, and the party morale system has no effect, resulting in 2k+ parties like shown in the photo
  • after hundreds of days playing, a companion leaves the party they remain permanantely lost with 'whereabouts unknown'
  • with larger battle sizes the enemy often is spawned too close, resulting in horses spawning on top of each other, many cavalry dismounting, and units stuck in a stack of horses
  • (could be related to the point above) about every 5 seconds the game freezes for less than a half second. The screen and keyboard input are effected. This happens regardless of graphics settings but usually have noticed In battles where the size is greater than ~450. Horse AI isn't enabled. my best guess is this is CPU related but doesn't happen without WSE2
  • the 'damage to friends' modifier to difficulty rating is inverted
Added the save file and an image of the doomstack. Despite the issues still a better experience than without the script extender, thanks for all your work!

save file

Back
Top Bottom