SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Should Hornburg be a castle or a town?

• Town

Votes: 28 15.0%
  • Castle

Votes: 90 48.1%
  • Town, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Castle, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 45 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Jarvisimo said:
Right now I'm making Haradrim, and getting myself sorted out from holidays and preparing for college. Information soon, and progress will soon return to a normal speed.

You starting your first year of college Jarvy? Because i'm in my last so if you ever need help I can offer some :razz:

gokiller said:
Wow, I've seen your work since you were just new around here. And I must say, you have really improved a lot. Impressive. :smile:
Thanks, Gokiller!

Haradrim Spears -->
PLTrVWm.png

Jarvisimo said:
Timelapse: Creating a Haradrim sword!

The sword comes to 172 polies.

Enjoy!

Cool video and beautiful sword. But why did you use so little of the texture sheet? Seems like a waste, especially since a 1024x1024 texture sheet for one sword is already excessive.

Rigadoon said:
Jarvisimo said:
Cool video and beautiful sword. But why did you use so little of the texture sheet? Seems like a waste, especially since a 1024x1024 texture sheet for one sword is already excessive.
Because I intend to fit more swords onto the texture sheet in the future. :smile: Thanks everyone!

Next term I think, I have to do some 3D modelling for my college course, when the time comes. if you're not too busy would you be able to teach me some basics?

No, Blendercookie is really good. The tutorials cover pretty much everything, and there are even tutorials on how to make specific items and things, like road blocks and that. It's also 30 mins long average, very elaborate and professional.

Beobart said:
Dale

So we have a little something for you. Dale the home of the brave Bard the dragon slayer. I made the model for FA and TBS so dont be confused if you see it in both threads.

w4c4.jpg
vvgh.jpg
ov8g.jpg
1fjn.jpg
wvjw.jpg
7hkz.jpg
4xle.jpg
5y20.jpg
s8j8.jpg

If you guys haven't seen already, check out Dale from Forodren Auth! Beobart's such an amazing artist. You lot should go over to that thread and show him some love.

Sir,

I am honestly impressed. You're just... good... at what you're doing. I've nearly went through all the 300+ pages just to keep looking at your work. The models are very high quality and the textures fit them perfectly. I enjoyed the video-clip with the Scimitar the most, i've always enjoyed watching some ''behind the scenes'' footage :roll: . Anyway, back to the topic... :lol: . As i said, you're awesome at modelling in Blender and i have this feeling, deep inside me... that this mod won't die, because you're so eager to do it, and you ENJOY it, most of all. If i could help in any way, even a small tiny bit like look-up pictures on Google, or research some stuff on Lord of The Rings (i'm a big fan aswell, and i don't think you will need people researching LoTR for you, since your a big fan too)... But if i could help, in any way... Just let me know... :smile:

I'm honestly impressed by the quality of your work :shock: . Keep it up! :grin:

~ Best Regards,

R3M4K3PL.

Back
Top Bottom