SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Should Hornburg be a castle or a town?

• Town

Votes: 28 15.0%
  • Castle

Votes: 90 48.1%
  • Town, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Castle, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 45 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Someone isn´t on a forum for a couple of days and you presume the worst possible scenario´s. You guys know right that there is more in the world then internetz and the TW forumz?!?
(This might be a shock for some)

A modder on PoP I believe, it is not something to be made light of though.

Also jarvisimo, have you thought about letting other people work on the other modules like the mordor one or whatever while you are working on the men of the west one - that is if there are other people willing to work on it, you seem to have some form of team on the go  :grin:

She was a good modder, a helpful person to community and had to leave it all behind because of ......sickness. Now when someone jokes about such pearls getting into bad situations, with his dumbness, you would like to punch him in face more than anything.

(Previously some more offensive comments)

sjoerddz said:
ThaneWulfgharn said:
Has happened some time ago with a talented modder called Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar...
that is very unsensitive
Hey, I didn't joke with that!!! My words were absolutely no joke!!!

I don't know why you're misinterpreting it but I just gave an example, since some people thought it impossible to happen. I used Fawzia's case only because it was the only case of a modder passing away that I know of...

Never meant to make a joke... If there's something wrong with my sentence, that lead you into misinterpretation, please tell me...

The problem is that folks can tell what one means in face to face interaction a lot better than folks can online in forums.  Life would be so much better online with much less trolling if folks would not assume a desire to be offensive where such desire does not exist.  What ever happened to giving folks the benefit of the doubt or asking folks what was meant by a particular comment?

http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/ellipses?page=all

People here are generally quite quick to jump on Thane when given the chance,  i guess hes more of a verbal punch bag. The problem with the internet is people are too quick to judge or jump to assumptions when knowing they dont have to confront said person.

ThaneWulfgharn said:
(Previously some more offensive comments)

sjoerddz said:
ThaneWulfgharn said:
Has happened some time ago with a talented modder called Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar...
that is very unsensitive
Hey, I didn't joke with that!!! My words were absolutely no joke!!!

I don't know why you're misinterpreting it but I just gave an example, since some people thought it impossible to happen. I used Fawzia's case only because it was the only case of a modder passing away that I know of...

Never meant to make a joke... If there's something wrong with my sentence, that lead you into misinterpretation, please tell me...
if that is indeed the case than i apologize for what i said

now lets get back to topic

jarvy's disappeared, as he so often does. Most likely he'll turn up with a whole bunch of modding done. Or he went on some awesome vacation without telling us...  :???:

Back
Top Bottom