SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Should Hornburg be a castle or a town?

• Town

Votes: 28 15.0%
  • Castle

Votes: 90 48.1%
  • Town, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Castle, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 45 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

I had the problem. The e-mails were in the trash. Added to contacts. But now is happening again, and the notifications are not even in the trash or spam folder. Didn't find the solution.

I have tried a couple of times on different days to join the other forum. I have tried several different options and it still tells me I am not a human. Now as much as it would be awesome to be a cyborg, I am pretty sure I am human. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Yep tried that one a couple of times, but unfortunately it still thinks I am not a human... :roll: I had just tried a few times again, each try with yes and I do believe it may have worked. Keeping fingers crossed.

moun1 I'm sorry to say but if you will speak Turkish (and only type Turkish) please visit the Turkish side of the site only.

Granted, anyone can lurk on any language of the site. I can go to the Turkish forum and read on that mod you have supported in your signature for and get the basic idea.

However Google Translate/Bing, etc these easy to find and use translators are not 100% accurate.
Especially in the English language, which is why a Turkish to English translate also does not work as intended, it leads to confusion of what the post is saying.

As to any and all Recruits (pitchforks) or new people to this mod and topic: The mod: The Veiled Stars will be released when it is ready to be released to the public by Jarvisimo when he says the word and bring forth the download link on this topic OP or the new forum in a similar place.

You read this post?

usnavy30 said:
As to any and all Recruits (pitchforks) or new people to this mod and topic: The mod: The Veiled Stars will be released when it is ready to be released to the public by Jarvisimo when he says the word and bring forth the download link on this topic OP or the new forum in a similar place.

NoobLord said:
You read this post?

usnavy30 said:
Like USNavy said, all pitchforks and the new people to the mod, it's NOT out or not announced for the release.

Back
Top Bottom