SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Should Hornburg be a castle or a town?

• Town

Votes: 28 15.0%
  • Castle

Votes: 90 48.1%
  • Town, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Castle, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 45 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Jarvy, ehm... I don't want to seem like a douche or anything. But could you add me to the teamlist, or atleast to the credit list?  :roll:

teun557 said:
Jarvy, ehm... I don't want to seem like a douche or anything. But could you add me to the teamlist, or atleast to the credit list?  :roll:
Sure, as I said, I refrain from adding anyone to the list before they've done anything. Now that you have, I was going to - I've just been out all day.

Thanks for reminding me, my old friend.

WOW

This is definetly one of the best mods for MB:W ive ever seen here.

I was always looking for a lord of the rings mod like this!

You made my day,friend! :grin:

I made a picture for this mod because i was so happy :smile: check it out : freeimagehosting.net/mkzpm

Thank you again for making this mod and best of luck!

-parade

Well first off... thank you!
Every really nice comment like yours makes my day and makes me smile so thank you!
I've always wanted one too, so I stopped waiting and started one myself!
:razz:
Anyways, thank you! And also I thank all those who have helped/are helping me to see this through.

Gondor battle preview tomorrow, anyone?
And maybe Brego might show some more stuff.

And yes, I use Ringbearer font and then photoshop it for my signature :smile:

Maybe I should get around to that moddb page?

BacCompany3 said:
Keep the motivation high Sir, we cannot let the curse of abandoned projects take hold of this place. !!! :smile:
Trust me, BacC, I've known Jarvis longer than you can imagine. Since late 2.2 Mount & Gladius he and I have been rockin' it. And this man, right here, has never let the morale drop. He has never lost his modding ability, nor has he ever had any doubts in it. He will make this mod great, and I can promise you that.

Hey Jarvy, great work so far.  :smile:

I showed this to some of my clanmates, but they were skeptical of this mod actually being completed.

So, you have to prove them wrong.  :wink:

Do it for me.

Back
Top Bottom