SP Oriental [WB] Mongolian Invasion (M.I) [looking for team, help would be appreciated]

Users who are viewing this thread

I was looking at pictures of lances i don't really remember from what faction it was ether China, India, or the turkish people (sorry i forgot what kingdom the turkish people were called :sad: ).

I am going to redo it with a lance that I know is from a certin faction so it's acurret

I have made some more progress on some modeling

InidanBlade.png

IndiaBlade3.png

IndiaBlade2.png

IndiaBlade.png

Plz tell me what you think I could use some feed thank you for time :smile:

Eternal Winter said:
100 new quest...Oh wait, are you going to get a Pulitzer Prize  ?:lol: :lol: :lol:
Btw, how many faction will this mod have ?  :mrgreen:

about six im hopeing. or more

You can use whatever we had for our mongol project, but I'm afraid I can do no more than that.

As an additional note: get some members, plan and get some work done - THEN post your mod.  No one simply declares an idea and then gathers a good community of modders to help fashion their idea into a reality.  Modding is hard work and takes way too much of ones time.  To do a complete overhaul of a game, like you will be doing - you will need dedicated scripters, modellers and texturers, then you will need to research everything and really work on how to put your ideas into the modification itself.

You appear to be totally unprepared to make even a small minor mod, never mind something as big as this.  Nevertheless, I do wish you the best of luck.  I would love to see a Mongol mod actually rise from the depths of history.

This will a greatest mod ever about Mogolian. But except those faction: China, Tibet, i hope this mod have faction: Vietnam too, because my nation had fight again Mongolian Invasion three time. :mrgreen:

dukoncool said:
This will a greatest mod ever about Mogolian. But except those faction: China, Tibet, i hope this mod have faction: Vietnam too, because my nation had fight again Mongolian Invasion three time. :mrgreen:

Actually one time and it was the first time, the second and the third was the Yuan Dynasty :neutral:

bucyei said:
I was looking at pictures of lances i don't really remember from what faction it was ether China, India, or the turkish people (sorry i forgot what kingdom the turkish people were called :sad: ).

There called Ottomans

Reip said:
bucyei said:

There called Ottomans

No, the mongols never fought against the Ottoman empire.I think he is talking about the Khwarezmian Empire. 

romicus said:
Reip said:
bucyei said:

There called Ottomans

No, the mongols never fought against the Ottoman empire. I think he is talking about the Khwarezmian Empire. 

Ahm, sorry?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ankara

Belendor Torheal Artendor said:
romicus said:
Reip said:
bucyei said:

There called Ottomans

No, the mongols never fought against the Ottoman empire. I think he is talking about the Khwarezmian Empire. 

Ahm, sorry?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ankara

Oh, sorry i was mistaken then

Here is my suggestions
Change "Vietnam" to "Dai Viet"
Recuit->Militia->Footman->Spearman->Veteran Spearman
                  \                    \
                  \                      Swordman-> Veteran Swordman->Blademaster
                    Skirmisher->Crossbowman->Heavy crossbowman
Noble Recuit -> Royal Guard -> Mounted Royal Guard
Model
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,198052.msg4752341.html#msg4752341

Eternal Winter said:
Here is my suggestions
Change "Vietnam" to "Dai Viet"
Recuit->Militia->Footman->Spearman->Veteran Spearman
                  \                    \
                  \                      Swordman-> Veteran Swordman->Blademaster
                    Skirmisher->Crossbowman->Heavy crossbowman
Noble Recuit -> Royal Guard -> Mounted Royal Guard
Model
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,198052.msg4752341.html#msg4752341

Iactually did not think of that thanks for sugestion :smile:

I will have my newq map screenshots up soon to show you what the Mod area will take place

Ok Im so wanting to show some pics from mod, but cant cause im want to make sure im ready to :sad:

in other news im going to post up a new vesrion of the map keep in mind that I was being dome so the rivers are in wrrong positions so barewith me I hope to get them fixed soon. as for the rest of the mod it is coming smoothly and hop[e to have a beata out by Janurary.... I know I know thats prity bold of me to say but that is my hope :smile: can't blame some one for dreaming.

Back
Top Bottom