MP Medieval [WB] Persistent Europe

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason people see this Mod as a life wasting troll mod is, that in every PW Mod until now you work for hours to get proper gear just to be killed quickly after. In most cases though through teamkills or RDMers. No Mod ever succeeded in getting rid of RDMers and I dont think this one will.
Also most stuff is taken from other Mods, so I wouldnt even consider this as your Mod, due to the fact that you just put all the stuff together into one module.

Your reply doesnt really seem ether as if you were able to understand that and I dont want to offend you, but it seems a bit immature as you cant live with the opinion of others. At least that is what I read out from what you replied.

Cynfar said:
The reason people see this Mod as a life wasting troll mod is, that in every PW Mod until now you work for hours to get proper gear just to be killed quickly after. In most cases though through teamkills or RDMers. No Mod ever succeeded in getting rid of RDMers and I dont think this one will.
Also most stuff is taken from other Mods, so I wouldnt even consider this as your Mod, due to the fact that you just put all the stuff together into one module.

Exactly, this is more of a conglomerate of mods. PA had special armours and items, hundreds in fact. This mod is just taking stuff from others.

Persistent Europe said:
you cant say copyright when its a mod not an offical game

But if you do indeed have stolen resources in your mod (AKA taking another mods resources that are not OSP without asking first) TaleWorlds forum staff will just lock your thread or delete it, whatever they do, so there is kind of a 'copyright' enforcement system in place.

You have to ask for permission to take things, not just take stuff from multiple mods, and then just give some credit in your post.  Some people don't want you to take their work, even if you do claim you will give credit.

You have no right to use other people's resources unless you have their permission, which you do admit not to have. Creating a non-commercial product like a mod and crediting the original authors does not excuse you nor changes the situation.

Froi said:
Persistent Europe said:
you cant say copyright when its a mod not an offical game

But if you do indeed have stolen resources in your mod (AKA taking another mods resources that are not OSP without asking first) TaleWorlds forum staff will just lock your thread or delete it, whatever they do, so there is kind of a 'copyright' enforcement system in place.

You have to ask for permission to take things, not just take stuff from multiple mods, and then just give some credit in your post.  Some people don't want you to take their work, even if you do claim you will give credit.

DanyEle said:
You have no right to use other people's resources unless you have their permission, which you do admit not to have. Creating a non-commercial product like a mod and crediting the original authors does not excuse you nor changes the situation.

Well, if i have one thing to say on this matter is that pigs will fly, my father will be elected pope, we will be able to go to the core of the earth by digging with your hands and build a bridge from the earth to the moon with chickens before Maestro gives someone permission to steal his mod. So, gg to this mod, RIP. Die in peace.

-Roy

Cynfar said:

Your reply doesnt really seem ether as if you were able to understand that and I dont want to offend you, but it seems a bit immature as you cant live with the opinion of others. At least that is what I read out from what you replied.
I see where your coming from but from me coming from where i have been followed by Roy or known as TA_King_John the admin that has been removed try and ruin my mod. How? here are some examples messaging my mod makers that this mod will just fail and telling them to quit. Sending in his friends to work for me and find my plans out and just ruin or stop things from happening. Really to me is that i understand its not my mod and i understand its not mine at all...The problem here is that no one or maybe some think i wont give credit to anyone. Im going to give credit to everyone if i take something from thier mod. My back story was that when i found out about PA and i thought it was cool i got to understand why and was shamed about how a mod like this could die so i contacted the PA  owner maestors like Roy said and asked if i can host. He said yes but for 500 euros....Really..so i told him no and then i said al just make my onw and he cursed me out. Now im here i understand that people that make mods here and thier need to take stuff from others that shouldnt be a problem its really interesting to see that we fight about how people are taking stuff from others to help them.
  The thing we need to understand is that if he didnt want or if anyone doesnt want me taking or others using thier textures or maps they can lock the files if its open its free to the public. Feudal Worlds did this and no one can copy them one bit because they locked it. Now yes it was immature of me to post that but you need to understand when i have people here saying its a troll mod and people saying or trying to sabatoge this mod im going to get mad. Im a normal human being thats what i do and thats what you do. Yes i know we cant stop Rdmers of course not we just have people like that its the internet i cant or we cant do anything about it. Do you understand where im trying to come from I am just done with the rage and all the arguing i am probably going to just lock this thread. I see other threads and they look great but when i see mine all it is, is arguing. Really here Roy you need to get off my back buddy i know what i did in the past and you deserved it from admin abusing but its been what 2 or 3 years since that happened. I just want to let everyone here know that I am trying to make a mod injoyable for everyone and even the people that like to RP or the people that like to just kill etc.. i know for a fact that PW was made as a red vs blue mod but this isnt. Maybe from what has happened to other Persistent mods of rdming is going to happen here but i can tell you that we are going to try to cut it down or just flat ban if it kills the mod GG. I hope you understand that im trying my best or the team is to just make this mod go up for everyone to injoy. Why dont we just play on PW? The reason is that you can im not forcing the community to just come here and play no if you like this time of ara and all that then this is the mod for you. Thats all i have to say on that.

*I hope all of you have a nice day im going to be gone from June 4 July 23 maybe im having surgery and wont be able to help with the mod i hope you guys injoy it when its fully out and running if not it was a good run. Bye*

Well, guess what? you asked to host, he demanded money, you refused. So you stole things from his mod. So you admit to stealing things from his mod. I could care less what you are trying to do with your mod, the fact is that you stole things from other mods and it doesnt matter if you give credit. I can make my own computer and give credit to windows doesnt mean they wont sue me over a copyright infringement.

There is this cool thing it is called a copyright also there are things called patents and as you have seen your not allowed to infringe on said things. It's not technically a copyright but as you have seen from previous posters you are not allowed to steal from a mod. Maestro never let anyone host i could not even host PA he did not release dedicated server files, so guess what: you stole it.

Yes, i follow you. You know why? You wronged me and my friends. I gave you a choice we can forget the past and together work towards the future. You refused. So, I'm here to show to the world that you stole from another mod as well as you trolled and acted immature, and to show, ultimately, that this mod will fail and burn.

Have a nice day. Not.

-Roy

PS, learn how to spell "Enjoy"

lol. gg.
rekt
pls
error 404 : come back not found

pls
ggwp

gl hf
lol
rekt

Oh and I find it hilarious that you know have surgery lol. Surgery for butthurtia don't work ;(

Persistent Europe said:
Okay this is pretty funny i understand yea i took stuff from mods yea okay you act like im going to make everything. Of course i took stuff from PA Crpg PW etc... just like how PA took stuff from PW im going to make sure to give credit to everyone that i took stuff from like armor you act like i wont credit anything for anyone. Im going to be giving everyone credit on what i add and you cant say copyright when its a mod not an offical game if you dont want anyone using your stuff on your mod then lock the files. Just like what Feudal Worlds did. And a troll mod its interesting to hear that from you just reading comments then actually playing or see our admin staff work with the mod. You all cant really say anything when the mod is not even done. And here is the other thing dont other mods take from other mods buddy its the same game so jump off your tail and like chill out and sit down.
*Also sorry my grammer is improper but deal with it*
Forum Rules said:
Modding
If you are considering joining our modding community, you should take note of the following; Many people here like to share and provide others with resources (marked [OSP]), but if you wish to include their work in your modification, you are required to credit them. Most OSPs can be used on this basis, but there are some that may ask you to contact the author (among other things) in order to gain permission. This is clarified in the opening post of the OSP (which are found in The Forge) and it is your responsibility to ensure that you have permission and provide proper credit for the resources that you use. It should also be clear that you cannot simply take things from other mods and use them in your own modification unless you have gained permission from the respective mod authors. Once you have permission, it cannot be redacted on a whim.

Should you lack permission for content and still offer it via download on this forum or another platform, it will be considered theft and result in your ban from the TaleWorlds forum.
Forum Rules

So, no, you can't use content without permission. Any such downloads will be removed. If you do not comply, we will ban you. Simple as that.

Your downloads and referals here were removed. I highly recommend you quickly remove the download from moddb as it does not follow our forum rules.

Do not add any download links before you have figured out your permissions again.

Duh said:
Persistent Europe said:
Okay this is pretty funny i understand yea i took stuff from mods yea okay you act like im going to make everything. Of course i took stuff from PA Crpg PW etc... just like how PA took stuff from PW im going to make sure to give credit to everyone that i took stuff from like armor you act like i wont credit anything for anyone. Im going to be giving everyone credit on what i add and you cant say copyright when its a mod not an offical game if you dont want anyone using your stuff on your mod then lock the files. Just like what Feudal Worlds did. And a troll mod its interesting to hear that from you just reading comments then actually playing or see our admin staff work with the mod. You all cant really say anything when the mod is not even done. And here is the other thing dont other mods take from other mods buddy its the same game so jump off your tail and like chill out and sit down.
*Also sorry my grammer is improper but deal with it*
Forum Rules said:
Modding
If you are considering joining our modding community, you should take note of the following; Many people here like to share and provide others with resources (marked [OSP]), but if you wish to include their work in your modification, you are required to credit them. Most OSPs can be used on this basis, but there are some that may ask you to contact the author (among other things) in order to gain permission. This is clarified in the opening post of the OSP (which are found in The Forge) and it is your responsibility to ensure that you have permission and provide proper credit for the resources that you use. It should also be clear that you cannot simply take things from other mods and use them in your own modification unless you have gained permission from the respective mod authors. Once you have permission, it cannot be redacted on a whim.

Should you lack permission for content and still offer it via download on this forum or another platform, it will be considered theft and result in your ban from the TaleWorlds forum.
Forum Rules

So, no, you can't use content without permission. Any such downloads will be removed. If you do not comply, we will ban you. Simple as that.

Your downloads and referals here were removed. I highly recommend you quickly remove the download from moddb as it does not follow our forum rules.

Do not add any download links before you have figured out your permissions again.

Cheers buddy! You are most welcome for uncovering this breakage of the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom