MP Medieval [WB] Persistent Europe

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let everyone know once again that we have just realsed some screen shots in the spoilers make sure to check those out. We will also be putting out the first download link for the mod. There will be updates so it is up to you to download it early and have to keep downloading. Persistent Europe admin staff would like to give a shout out to the poeple that are showing up for the trailer to make it aswell as just the people for allowing this mod to become popular and hope that everyone will get on. The new updates we are planning on adding more crusader armor Byzantine armor mongolian armor French and English armor aswell. We have a set date of when the trailer is going to be made but we do not have a set date of the updates being put out. The map is in progress as the screens have been put up. We hope that everyone has a nice day and if you have any questions/suggestions please be free to message us at [email protected]

Persistent Europe said:
I was apart of your admin staff and i saw some bad stuff of admin abuse and you know it froi. Froi peasant would ddos other servers so his would be up. Also that you even admin abused dont worry i was there for the whole thing im just trying to say is im trying to strive for the best admin staff there can be. Other than that thats it. So anoff about the admin staff stuff and more about the mod please.
PM me with some examples, and the name that you used when you used to admin if you would.  I'm sure I can find some things that you did wrong if you don't wish to remain anonymous and hide.

Also, if you don't have proof of anyone DDoSing, refrain from throwing around that someone did.

Froi said:
Persistent Europe said:
I was apart of your admin staff and i saw some bad stuff of admin abuse and you know it froi. Froi peasant would ddos other servers so his would be up. Also that you even admin abused dont worry i was there for the whole thing im just trying to say is im trying to strive for the best admin staff there can be. Other than that thats it. So anoff about the admin staff stuff and more about the mod please.
PM me with some examples, and the name that you used when you used to admin if you would.  I'm sure I can find some things that you did wrong if you don't wish to remain anonymous and hide.

Also, if you don't have proof of anyone DDoSing, refrain from throwing around that someone did.

Please stick to the topic. Also there has been allot of arguments regarding Xaphan AKA Peasant making threats and practically doing DDoS (That's what have been seen on PW and that's what I have heard). But that is PW based discussion,  and should not even be discussed under this thread. Take it to PW sub-board or your own website. :smile:

*Notice* Also Proof of someone DDoS. You can easily trace an IP address to the packets sent from the service which tries to overflow, but for sure someone can hide their IP address behind a VPN, but still can be revealed if you have the right tools.

PS: Don't make the thread, a banter thread Froi, you're really good at starting flame wars, hating answers and non-sense threads/topics  :mrgreen:

PSS: Just noticed that Xaphan is banned "Banned: 357 days", well that only legitimate a bit of these arguments, he has always been a little bumble raging fellow :grin:

[size=18pt]Persistent Europe Update Version 1.1 Late Alpha[/size]

*Download Will Be On Moddb*
P.S Waiting for Permission to upload our mod to there website

Map
-Dutch Medieval Castle Texture
-Teutonic/German Medieval Castle Texture
-Regular French Medieval Castle Texture
-Regular English Medieval Castle Texture
-New Cathedral

Armor/Weapons
-Assassin Helmet
-Chapel-de-fer
-Churburg mail
-Churburg Brass
- Colored Helmets
-Crusader Sword
-Crusader Forgotten Sword
- Early Transitional Armor
-Early Transitional Armor Orange
-Early Transitional Armor White
-Elegant Pole axe
-English Bill
-English Long sword
-Espada Eslavona
- Fire Arrows
- Poison Throwing Daggers
- Throwing Knife
- Throwing Daggers
- Throwing Javelins
- Throwing Jarids
- Throwing Axes
-German Hunting Spear
-German Long sword
-Irish Longs word
-Italian Falchion
- Milanese sword
- Pig face Helmet
- Rus Lamar Armor
-Saxon Siege Axe
- Scottish Sword
- Teutonic Shields

Music
Chant of the Templars - Salve Regina FULL 14-35 MIN
Medieval Music - Sakpipsla-t
Chant of the Templars - Da Pacem Domine

What Are We Trying To Add
-Poison Arrows
-Day and Night System
-New Bank Script
-New Plate Armor
-New Castle Textures
-New Server Scripts

What We Might Add
- Single Player Campaign
-New Throwing Weapons
-More Music
-15th Century Guns
-Jousting Arena
- Horses with Heraldic Tabard

I was thinking about donating a large amount (80-100 dollars) to this mod to get the scripts that this PA copy desperately needed. However the owner, BUS STOP 14, was unable and unwilling to set aside our past differences. So, there you have it. A shame, really. Don't say I didn't try to help.

-King Aemon/Roy1012

PS, nice two double-posts.

roy1012 said:
I was thinking about donating a large amount (80-100 dollars) to this mod to get the scripts that this PA copy desperately needed. However the owner, BUS STOP 14, was unable and unwilling to set aside our past differences. So, there you have it. A shame, really. Don't say I didn't try to help.

-King Aemon/Roy1012

PS, nice two double-posts.

Thank you for trying to help us on donating but we decided not to take any donations for this mod is made from previous members of PW FW so forth.

PS, If you like to argue about things keep it off my thread this thread is for my mod only i understand we had some set arguments but that was about two years ago please let it go "Let it goooo" anyways its bothering me on how you tried to get my admin staff to quit my mod so it would not come out and get one of your friends msging me about my mod and then go to you about it. Really just because i got you removed from admin staff of PF does not mean you need to bring it hear. Alright so please wanna argue we can take it on a team speak or you can PM me other than that you can post on my thread about the mod or do not post at all

AleksanderTheGreat said:
Froi said:
So Persistent Europe is BUS STOP 14, or am I missing something?

Just let it go, take the flame wars to PW board, it's the main flame wars board eva :wink:
Thank you

Please once again post about the mod only. This account is shared with other staff members. This mod has been at work since December 14th 2014. The mod is using different maps of other mods yes but we are making sure to give full credit to everyone if we use anything from them. Persistent Europe is a non-profit, we would take donations but we do not want to take to much from you but we will take donations. We do not want people donating about $100 dollars when you can spend it somewhere else i mean we are great full for the donation but we do not want that much.
    Persistent Europe staff gets paid nothing but the joy of the mod and working on the mod. We are former players of the mount and blade community playing Persistent World, Persistent Frontier, Persistent Age, Crpg, Feudal Worlds. What does this mean? No it does not mean we are old goats it means we have seen mods come and go and we want this mod to stick and stay. We like for everyone to enjoy the mod so that our members like our admin staff and our mod. We like to say you may not like one of our admins because they did something in the past but the past is the past and the is the present. We know what BUS STOP 14 has done in the past but he has done such a good job with keeping this mod intact and actually helping people we want to just help him. What we are trying to say is forgive and forget if you cant do that then get off the internet if you are going to take everything seriously from someones actions. We like to tell you that we are making our own scripts own map but if anyone wants to help it would help us so much if you like to join. We are looking for Mappers, Scripters, Modders... So please if you are one of those and you like to help us  please contact me on TaleWorlds, Moddb, Teamspeak, and our email [email protected]

****If there is another post not about the mod at all this thread will be locked and only to be looked at im tired of the arguing here on this thread. So if anyone posts not about the mod this thread will be locked and updates will be posted about it.****

Goker said:
roy1012 said:
Now, are you going to lock the thread? Didn't think so.
No, I'm going to mute you and everyone else that does not stop trolling this thread.

Carry on, folks.

Blood has been spilled upon the dear soldier, which tried to fight the Honorable battle, but failed , now the mod can continue on it's progress, though the real wind of the true enemy is coming ashore to strike down the land of Europe :grin: (Little RP :wink: )

[size=18pt]Persistent Europe Update Version 1.2 Late Alpha[/size]
*Coming soon*

Hey Guys we have a new update coming pretty soon and have been trying our best to add new armor that has been suggested over the time. We are going to be adding these new things

Map
- New Map Ground textures
- More Castle Textures
- New Props for Villages/Castles

Armor/Weapons
- Lithuanian Armor
- Polish Armor
- Italian Armor
- Polish Weapons
- Lithuanian Weapons
- Italian Weapons
- More Mongolian Armor