SP Modern Fantasy [WB] Hunger Games : The Revolt (Shaders Screenshots)

Do you one faction per district or one faction per two or three same districts ?

• one faction per two or three same districts

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • one faction per district

Votes: 20 71.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

ElPadrino

Sergeant Knight at Arms
bannhg10.png
thehg10.png

deschg10.png

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
Features
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
  • New factions
  • Fire Arrows
  • Driveable Vehicules
  • New 2D art
  • New Musics
  • New Mesh
  • New gestion
  • New New Companions
  • New Architechture
  • New Weapon
  • New Stuff
  • And lot of things ....

Factions
  • All  12 Districts
  • Capitol
  • Highwaymen

flagca10.png

• Leader : President Snow
  • Relation : Against Rebels Districts

Screenshots
Look in the next pages !

Support us !

signhg10.png

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,287350.0.html][IMG]http://i74.servimg.com/u/f74/18/10/06/25/signhg10.png[/IMG][/url]

How much Jennifer Lawrence will this mod contain a lot like an entire room dedicated too, or just some banners, bilboards  telescreens etc. that might fit in the decor.

This is a good idea. Ill be keeping an eye on this mod. Is it more based on the books or the movies?

How much Jennifer Lawrence will this mod contain a lot like an entire room dedicated too, or just some banners, bilboards  telescreens etc. that might fit in the decor.
Hmm i don't know if i can put an image of  J.Lawrence without her permission  :???:
But i think i will put a big TV per district (like in the movie) but i don't know how to do a TV (with video and no image)

My mod will be more near the book but the house and the  architecture will be inspired by the movie (and a little for characters)

Don't take my word for this because I could be wrong. But I think you can put pictures of jennifer lawrence in. The old star wars conquest mod had stylized pictures of luke skywalker in them. Which is of course mark hamill and swyter didn't have any problems with it.
Could be wrong though.

Yuck. The Hunger Games. I've read all the books. Please give me my time back.

Good luck though. I won't be playing at least.

Back
Top Bottom